Comments

Donna, I saw that picture also and couldn’t believe it! Melanie was wild as a Goat during her teenage years and she isn’t a very good role model now to me as a mother.

She was pretty, not a great beauty but very pretty, now she looks like a swollen clown half the time! She is very insecure and jealous of him, always has been.

I don’t think he would wander and has told her to stop the Botox and the surgeries. She is the one that is so fearful. She has definately aged more than he has. Stella does look just like Antonio and she will prob be the only child he has with Melanie. They have been trying for years for her to get pregnant again, the fertility treatments haven’t worked.

2. Donna says

Let’s hope Melanie doesn’t start sharing cigarettes with Stella anytime soon. One of the most disgusting photos I’ve ever seen was a picture of Melanie lighting up her 17-year-old daughter Dakota’s cigarette for her. What a great mom!

3. Miapocca says

Diasy, that was one horrid lookign woman..i am sure she look s at her old pictures everyday and wishes she hadnt even began

4. Ignoranceisbless! says

Poor Stella, obvious that child has bad allergies 🙁 NY is not the place to be…allergan central!

5. Miapocca says

Melanie Griffith is a beautiful woman and I agree she needs to stop with the cosmetic crap..its oversone…I was just watching her beautiful mother in a hitchcock movie teh other night..Tippi Hendren with Sean Connery..its was really interesting to see how much she resembled her mother…she had an interesting childhood living with wild animals…

6. essie says

I read an interview with Antonio (only one I’ve ever read since I’m not a fan) and he said he told Melanie to stop having face lifts, botox and injections because he loved her just the way she is. He sounded sincere. That was several years ago when Stella was 4 or 5. I don’t know if he still feels the same but they are still together and that’s all that matters. He doesn’t sound like a shallow man to me.

7. sammi says

that child has bags under her eyes but i think it’s hereditary from her father! ive seen a couple of pictures of her over the years and she has those bags too, regardless she is a beautiful girl

8. onatear says

Melanie is terrified Anthony will leave her, once she no longer looks like she did when they met. It implies that he is pretty shallow, which I don’t know that he is…but she is. She is really obessed with her own looks and trying to be youthful. Maybe she’s had some therapy, and is trying to be age appropriate. She has had a lot of “intervention”…beauty-wise.

9. dori says

She’s a plastic surgery junkie and the resuklt is she looks 60 instaed of 50. She’s got a lumpy face. ewwwwwww

10. Noi says

Luckily for Stella, she looks like her dad. Melanie looks more like 60. Can’t see what is the fuss over this silicon-filled, puffed-faced has-been.

11. sara says

She’s really had that much surgery?? I know the lips…but I think she looks FAB for 50!! And Stella is adorable…love the name!

12. Andrea says

She looks just like Antonio Banderas. Melanie is very tall in real life. Met her once.

(What’s with all the underlining? The ad popups are annoying.)

13. 2teens3beans says

Stella is beautiful, but looks like she is suffering from allergies or a sinus infection. She has the classic allergy face with the puffy eyes. One of my kids was like that.

14. essie says

Poor, poor Melanie. Her face is MESSED UP, for real!!! She used to be so pretty.

Oh, Stella is cute.

15. Lauren says

I’ve never really seen pictures of Stella before. She’s a beautiful child. Looks like her daddy. ;P