Jennifer Lopez Four Months Pregnant With TWINS!

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez has tried to keep her baby joy a secret, but US Weekly reports that she is four months pregnant with twins!

After Jennifer made an appearance on MTV’s “Total Request Live” on October 8th to promote her new CD, “Brave,” cohost Damien Fahey told Us magazine that her condition was obvious.

“I’ve been around a lot of pregnant women. She walked around like a pregnant woman, sat like a pregnant woman, and stood like a pregnant woman,” he says. “If I were a betting man, I’d definitely bet she was pregnant.”

Indeed, Us magazine has confirmed from multiple sources that Jennifer is about four months pregnant with her first child. Or children — a source tells Us Jennifer’s mother, Guadalupe, 61, “is proudly telling people she’s having twins.”

The 38-year-old singer-actress, who has long expressed her desire to have both career and kids, is ecstatic about the news.

“It’s a dream come true,” a Jennifer source tells Us magazine. “She and Marc are over the moon.”

Pregnancy news is especially sweet for Jennifer, whom insiders believed was unable to carry a child at all. “Conceiving was a struggle for her,” says a source.

Seconds another, “This pregnancy is a miracle.”

Marc, 39, who has three children from prior relationships, has been equally eager to have more children.

When Marc was recently asked to imagine his response to his wife being pregnant, he said, “It’s going to be me in handcuffs, because I will run down the street, screaming like a madman.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Aries says

I’m so excited for her 8] To try so hard than finally succeeding in getting pregnant, she must be exstatic ^^

2. JuliaIzquierdo says

Congratulations ,Jenniefer is a good rating ,blah,blah,blah blah ,blah, blah,blah,what do you think ,.is a nice song. I write music too. We need to see you in person ,your fan is ancious tu see you soon..We love to see you all and all the babys .the fans and Julia

3. JuliaIzquierdo says

Congratulations,Jenneifer and Marc A.we love you all.I like when my people is smart and used the wisdom.bless be you and the babys.I know that you all are good parents.God bless you all. Julia Izquierdo P.R.I love you all.

4. mary2007 says

congratulation soon wil have more shining stars I think they are twins she loks hot pregnant

5. maribel arevalo says

They make a great couple Jlo looks great pregnant and the baby or babies will be gorgeous congratulations for both and the best of wishes.

6. Lolitia says

HEY

J.-LO ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE PREG. SO JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE SO THEY CAN STOP TALK IN BOUT IT LOL. .. AND CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BUNDLES OF JOY YOU ARE SO BEAUITFUL . AND I WISH YOU THE BEST WITH YOU BABY OR BABIES CAUSE RUMOR SPREAD THAT YOU ARE HAVE TWINS .. HOPE ONE OF YOUR BABIES IS A GIRL LIKE YOU WANT. PERO DON’T LET THEM GROW UP LIKE YOU . AND WHAT I MEAN LIKE THAT IS MOVIN FROM DUDE TO DUDE AND BREAK THEY HEARTS AND LIE TO YOUR FRIENDS OR FAN BOUT HOW YOU REALLY DID LOVE P DIDDY OR ALL THE OTHER GUYS ADMIT YOU WERE A HOE BEFORE YOU MEET MARA PERO WHO KNOW WHAT YOU SEE IN HM ESTA MUY FEO.. EWWW … I HAVE LIKE YOU ALOT PERO NOT IN THE MOVIE SELENA YOU WERE ALL FAKE IN THAT MOVIE MY COUSIN COULD OF DONE A BETTER JOB PERO THEY PIX YOU . AND SHE IS THE NEW SELENA NOW … LOVE YOU AND CONGRATS YOU ON YOUR NEW LIFE CON TU HIJOS.. MUCH LOVE , LOLITA

7. DIANA says

A CHILD IS LIKE A GIFT FROM GOD…..GOD BLESS YOU N YOUR FOR GIVING YOU THE CHANCE FOR THIS LITTLE MIRACLE.WISH THE BEST ON YOUR NEW BORN.

8. rocio says

If she has that big fame it is because of us the public, so at least she could happily says that she is or not pregnant, she ows that to her fans. She thinks that she is God or what?

9. smiley13 says

I a die hard Marc Anthony fan, I’m happy for both Jennifer & Marc Anthony. Shame on all you immature ignorant miserable people who haven’t found ur true soul mate. Marc Anthony will always love his three children and his future unborn child. He is an excellent role model to his people and fans and as far as Jennifer goes she’s a beautiful, gorgeous puertorican princess who has continued to strive for her goals and she is not a shame to say where she came from. “Jennifer never hid where she came from and she is and never will be ashamed of saying where she grew up”. At least she didn’t pitty herself like every person out there who is sitting back and waiting for mommy dearest or their family to give them what they don’t deserve. Lesson learned here should be: “Don’t give up, your better than the streets, being a thug, selling drugs, etc;our world would be a better place to live in if we didn’t have all this hatred, jeoulousy, selfishness and greed. Do something with your life instead of putting someone famous down who really doesn’t give a damn what your ignorant opinion is because they will always be better than you.

10. Christina says

congratulations!!!! i didnt know that…..i hope those kids will be so gorgeous just like J-Lo.

11. JANNETTE SOTO says

I’m glad for your pregnacy you are very good people and deserve to have a family together. Jenny don’t eat a lot you will loose your wonderful figure. Marc and Jenny congratulations on your new babies…….

Bless your family and xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

From your fan #1 Reynoso Soto Family

12. kimmy says

I could care less if she’s pregnant. What an arrogant bitch- thinking that we’re all holding our breath to hear those words- “I’m pregnant!’

13. dori says

I’m happy for them both …but this is still speculation. She has NOT made an announcement and thats her right to wait until she feels it’s the right time. What if she is only 3 months and wants to wait for the first trimester to pass? I wish people would just leave them alone and let them tell the world in their own good time. Words from exwives mothers and tabloids is NOT an announcement.

14. BORO OF BKLYN says

IF THEY BOTH LOVED EACH OTHER, AND IT WASN’T OVER NIGHT, THEN MARC, WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO HAVE CHILDREN WITH SOMEONE ELSE, SHAME ON YOU AND I GUESS J.LO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GO MEN AFTER MEN FINALLY AFTER ALOT OF HEARTBREAK AND SPLITS AND CHILDREN IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS IS TURMOIL SHE FINALLY SEEMS TO HAVE IT TOGETHER, SHAME ON YOU.

15. kim--original kim says

I think she’ll make a good Mommy…. wonder if Marc ever sees his other kids?? JLo’s probably highly pissed off at Dayonara, huh??

16. Miapocca says

amy is right , but I admire JLO for creating a mirage and selling her s..h..i..t…e to tons on limited talent..a nasal voice, poor acting..bad dancing with ehr junk pulling her back at each step and pretty much promiscous life style…

Hope the kids have a goodlife with great role models other than these two cheating skanks for parents

17. Miapocca says

mary cruz, take your rants and shove it up yoru vijayjay…
    Its an opinion blogs..good and bad opinions are allw elcome..i belevie its you who needs to find somewhere else to chillax, because your inconsiderate cyber shouting is deafening in its sheer stupidity

I agree, Jennifer Lopez is very pretty and smart, there are some woman out there that are just jelous because she is so pretty, God has bless her so very much she has worked hard to have what she has now, she desearves the best…..CONGRATULATIONS I’M VERY HAPPY FOR U

19. MARY CRUZ says

IF SOME OF U DON’T LIKE JENNIFER WHY BOTHER WRITTING ABOUT HER THAT MEANS U ALL WATCH HER MOVIES AND EVERYTHING THAT SHE DOES…PEOPLE THAT DON’T LIKE HER ARE JUST JELOUS, BECAUSE SHE IS THE BEST AND PRETIER…..GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU JENN AND MARC…LOTS OF LOVE FOR THE FUTURE ANGEL TO COME TO EARTH…..MANY HUGGGGSSSS…..

20. Zbella says

Can’t wait for my US Weekly to arrive!

I waited 5 months to tell my work when I was pregnant with my first but could barely wait 24 hours to tell everyone the 2nd & 3rd time around!!

21. Miapocca says

Seems like the scientology cukt works wonders for publically known folks who can thave kids

1. Cruise midget
    2. Jenna Elfman
    3.JLO

Where are they harvesting the fetus ,hahha

JHO is a JHO at all time.,.poor kids are bathing is some disgusting soup of sexual fluids from yrs past in the whole bronx neighbourhood..ahhahahahha

22. dori says

Thats good news I am happy for both of them. I wonder if she used fertility drugs and thats how they got twins. She was trying for a long time. I wish them the best.

23. Melissa says

Why hide the pregnancy when its so obvious?? She proly wanted to milk it for all it was worth… with some exclusive interview lined up. Anyways, I’m happy for her. Baby news is always wanderful news.

24. Meagan's Mom says

Amy…give it a rest so your not a fan…be happy for her.

I wish Jennifer all the best and as someone that has her own miracle baby and lost three trying… I only have prayers and good wishes for someone else that gets what they want so badly.

25. Chain Saw says

….Now if only we can get to her to admit it….
    8 months down the road: “Oh, I won’t say either way! No comment.” She’s totally lost my respect.

26. Sandra says

Congrats to her! Yes it is a very emotional and hard to try for so long. Saying she has been trying for more than a year. I have been trying for 5 years, I just don’t have the money of a celebrity to try fertility treatments! Congrats to them hope she has a healthy and happy pregnancy!

27. Erika says

Yayyyyy for J-Lo congratulations!!!!! I’m very happy for her…It had to be so emotionally hard to try to have a baby for soooooo long….