Will JLo Announce Her Pregnancy On Good Morning America This Morning?

Jennifer Lopez

(In the above pic Jennifer was snapped arriving at TRL on October 8th)

Hmmmmm…..she’ll probably announce her happy news on ABC’s Good Morning America this morning.

We’ll see.

Comments

1. Jassmin says

I’m very happy for you , you deserve it . I know your gonna be a great mother too. God bless you and the twins!!!!!

2. titi says

Jennifer doen’t have feeling for any body, how will she explain to her baby oh I used to show my as to all reach guys but at last I decide to destroye a family!……. That what she did is it? I don’t like her music, her new show on univision.

3. jami says

I am please to hear the great news, for her and Mark.
    I wish them all the best. Double thee joy. ( TWINS)

She is as beautiful now on the outside as she is on the inside. I’ve enjoyed growing up with her, wish her nothing but the best. I do believe that for the first time she is truly happy. Good luck on motherhood, I know you will do a wonderful job.

5. Maritza Lee says

I’m very pleased to know finally ! My idol is going to be a mommy, good luck to and Anthony. Consider these names for your lovely twins (Jaylynn and Jenitza )(well if is boys you guys got that. I’m not to good with boys names. She’s going to love being a mom. You go girl! God bless.

6. Genevieve says

JLO will you just announce that your expecting already!!!
    It would make the world a better place.
    Let people know Jenny from the Block is ready to be a mom and put Bennifer behind her

7. Mellynn says

The circus tents aren’t doing any favors for her. They make cute maternity clothes these days…can’t she find any?

8. dori says

Myabe she wants to get past the first trimester nefore announcing it. Anything can happen I wish everyone would just leave her alone about it.

9. Lauren says

I’m sure she just wants to keep the news private for as long as possible. Good for her! 😛

I saw JLO this at her concert in Washington, DC Oct.5, 2007 and she is definatily pregnant. She is amazing to be on tour and going through her first and second trimester. She looks like she is about four to five months pregnant. People let her and Marc enjoy their pregnancy without annoncing it. When they are ready they will let you know!!