Natalie Maines & Sons For Gap's RED Campaign

Natalie Maines

Natalie Maines, 32, of The Dixie Chicks posed for Gap’s RED campaign with her two sons. Their father is Adrian Pasdar of the television show Heroes.

Comments

1. Granny says

My problem with her comment. Don’t mix my entertainment with politics or religion. When I go to a concert just entertain me. That’s what I pay for. If I want political commentary I watch debates and if I want preached at I go to church.

2. Diana says

Ms. Oriana… In this country you can be dragged out of your bed and taken to jail and held without trial just by being accused as an ‘enemy combaton’. Hell, they’ll send you off to another country for torture so that your blood does not run on this soil. So, think twice about what you say on the phone, because it’s totally legal to wire tap, too. So, hold back your ‘thank the Lords’ for after he’s out of office. Natalie has my support for her views.

3. kim--original kim says

She may have a big mouth, but they’re a talented group….and, the Prez is an idiot!!!

4. Analise says

She has the right to run her mouth and people have the right to oppose what she says. She opened that big mouth, put her foot in it and cried victim. Years later she’s STILL crying victim. Beyond the fact she’s a pig, she’s an insult to women. But, this is what feminism has become.

Exactly right!!!!!! Very few people here are happy with Bush and we can say that without worrying about someone coming in our homes at 2:00am and taking us to jail, Thank you Lord!!!! But she snubbed her nose down on her country, and her home state, not just the President and that is what rubbed me the wrong way! That is why the radio stations didn’t play their music for a while after her popping off her mouth.

6. Tia :) says

I like her and own the last Dixie Chicks album…it was actually pretty good.

Saying you hate Bush is ok, but being ashamed of where you come from is another thing…

I myself will not buy one of their albums, and she stated she was ashamed she was from Texas because the President was from there, she should be proud she is from Texas even if Osama was from there! Texas is a great state, I love my socks, Don’t Mess with Texas! Ha! And San Antone, I’ll be seeing you soon!!!!!!!!!!

8. Tiffany says

I do not think our president is doing a very good job in office either. BUT, I love my country and I can be a loyal American without liking our president.
    Just because he is the president does not mean everyone has to like him.
    I believe that Natalie was just voicing her opinion and that is all it was.
    Grow up for goodness sakes…now you wont shop at the GAP because they have her in their ad? That is were I did all my little boys school clothes shopping this year and I might just have to go back and support them just a little more.
    AND….I dont feel sorry for her kids at all…she is probably a really good mom and I am sure her kids love her with all their little hearts.

9. Tia :) says

What happened to freedom of speech #18? She has a right to express her opinions…i think the PM of my country is a jackass…am I going to hell? I say good for her! I wont express my opinions on Bush for another day.

10. Denise says

Can’t stand her! Don’t listen to her music either.

Her boys are cute tho. Too bad she’s their mother!

11. Niamh says

I agree with Jenn #14 and it was very rude for #16 to call her an idiot. She is not an idiot at all…there are many Americans that are appalled when someone publicly insults the leader of this country. It is no wonder that Maines’ rude comments made her look anti-American in some peoples’ opinions.

Her kids are really cute though and I love the show Heroes; her husband does a great job.

12. Stephanie says

#14, Jenn, is an idiot. Maines said she was ashamed President Bush is from Texas and that she is against the war in Iraq. That does not mean she does not like America. It means she does not like the war and the president.

13. Just me says

I agree Jenn! This is an old ad. I thought I read somewhere a long time ago that Gap stuff is made by children in Asia somewhere.

14. Jenn says

Very cute boys, but hate hate hate her, so I suppose I wont be shopping at Gap anymore. Who knew that Gap was anti-American too. Huh? Oh well

15. Zbella says

Dori – either I’m going nutty or she added that after my comment?! Could be either one. 🙂

Hannah, we won’t see any pictures of Terrance, It’s hard out here for a Pimp! Ha! Just joking! Love Terrance Howard, has some beautiful eyes! I want to kiss him! I am glad to see he is successful.

17. hannah says

hey wm why wont you post a picutre of Wyclef Jean and his little girl or terrance howard and his children hmmmm

18. dori says

WB did mention she’s in the Dixie Chicks, but not that she’s the lead singer.
    Great picture…. her kids are gorgeous!