Melania Trump & Barron

Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Melania Trump was snapped takeing a stroll down Madison Avenue on Thursday before heading into Central Park with Barron, 18 months. Melania looks so beautiful….and what a great dress! And I assume that the woman with Melania is her mother but I don’t know for certain.

1. Diana says

OMG!!! That child looks to be 2 + years old. Wow! He is beautiful, too. Hope that she does not give him juice. It rots toddlers teeth out of their skulls. Dentists around the country are really concerned when children from well to do families are coming in requiring massive dental work as a result of drinking too much apple juice (kids running around w/ a sippy cup or bottle full of acid). Don’t believe me? Google it.

2. daisy says

Um, what’s wrong with juice? I dunno, nothin’. Juice, wasn’t my point, in case you missed it.

And yes, of course the Brits and other’s use “mummy”, that wasn’t the point, either.

I’ll pass

nighty night

I look at that stroller, I don’t see anything that would make it worth $3,000.00! Why? What am I missing?

What’s wrong with juice? What’s wrong with saying, mummy? That is what the boys called Princess Diana. My husband calls his mother, Mum, it is an English saying and they say that in the Islands also.

5. 2teens3beans says

I think Barron might be the cutest Trumpette yet!
    #7 Nicki, your description of “The Donald” is right on the money.

6. Jailynn says

They better look fantastic!!!With all the money they’ve got…what’s a little nip there and a little tuck here!!!!Come on if you can pay for a $3000 stroller…….

7. dori says

Barron is sure adorable and Grandma is very pretty and youthful. Melania looks a lot like her mom.

8. Nicki says

Zbella~ I have to agree.LOL. Barron is adorable, and I couldn’t imagine being married to the donald. He is such an arrogant, narcissict, blow hard.

Barron is very cute. He looks like Melania.

9. Zbella says

Barron is so adorable. Very cute kid. Good luck to her, I can’t imagine being married to the Donald.

10. Bobby's Girl says

Her mother is classy. My mother is 68, has a teriffic figure and dresses just like that. I only hope I will look as good, Ha ha. Baron is growing up and he’s oh so cute.

11. Mellynn says

Good thing he looks like his mom!! She looks fantastic, and he’s a sweetie. Wonder if they’ll have another one….