Gwyneth Paltrow's Hamptons Home

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow’s Hamptons home is showcased in the November issue of House & Garden.

Gwyneth likes clean lines and cool colors; her aesthetic might best be described as minimalist with a feminine twist. “I don’t want things too fussy and too decorated,” she says. “I don’t want the kids to feel there’s any place they can’t go. I want them to feel like it’s their house.” Apple chose the fabrics for her canopy bed – one of the few instances where pink appears in the house.

Apple’s bedroom has a custom canopy bed by Jonas, Inc., NYC, in fabrics from Raoul Textiles. Monogrammed pillows by Lori Jayne Monogramming and More, Palm Beach, FL, complement Ballard Designs’ Stevenson headboard. The floor is covered in Stark Carpet’s Silverton in White.

Comments

1. Diana says

I can’t imagine her husband in these digs. He’s more ‘blue collar’ kinda guy…very shy. But, alas, it’s not hard to get use to the good life 😉

2. lola says

Ugh…Apple’s room is entirely not kid friendly at all…can’t see anyone having fun in that room – bleck!

3. Tia :) says

I agree #10, im sure Apples toys are on the other side of the picture. This is totally my style! My daughters nursery in in that shade of pink (maybe a little lighter) !

#8, I am assuming that her bedroom is bigger than that tiny square were looking at… Were only seeing her bed. The toys may be in the rest of what I would imagine is a large room with a bed that size, lol! I think its very lovely to look at but that much white with 2 young children? Not my cup of tea! Mind you, suppose its ok when you can afford to replace the stuff.

Overall, I think it is a lovely place and I do like Gwyneth x

5. DMITZ says

Nice.. but not my taste. It’s beautiful to look at, but not live in – especially w/little ones around.

6. onatear says

Apple may have chosen the fabrics….but, does that look like a toddler’s room to anyone?? Where are the little girl things? Gwyneth is all about how things look..and all about Gwyneth IMO.

Not my style but looks very exp., clean lines, open and airy!

I prefer the oaks and cherry wood, like pretty crystal and nice oil paintings, pillows, plants, flowers, I don’t like the modern style furniture but do love Apple’s room, her table is unusual.

8. Granny says

My daughter liked these pictures but the house looked very sterile to me, except for Apple’s room. Guess different tastes is what keeps the designers in business.

9. Zbella says

I saw all the pictures and it’s not my style AT ALL. I thought it looked very kid-un-friendly – but I’m glad she’s happy.

10. Lauren says

What a gorgeous house. I bet Apple and Moses have tons of fun while they are there. Lucky kids. 😉