Patricia Arquette & Daughter

Patricia Arquette

Patricia Arquette, 39, was snapped out and about with her daughter Harlow Olivia Calliope, 4. Patricia also has a son named Enzo, 19, from a previous relationship.

Comments

1. Analise says

That is a horrible combination of names. Seperate they are fine and even Harlow Olivia. But, otherwise awful. I won’t even get into what they are wearing. 60’s are over dude.

2. Zbella says

My, my – who said it was BAD? People are so sensitive on here. They dress are dressed “differently”, how’s that?

3. Dawn says

So what if their clothes look hippie-ish. Big deal! They’re cute. They’re comfortable. And they look like they’re having fun. So what does it matter what their clothes look like? How many of you look perfect when you spend a day on the beach or at the fair? It’s their day to have fun. They’re both beautiful and adorable so leave’em alone.

I like Patricia and love her show, watch it every week, love the kids and her husband also on the show! They do look like Hippies, back in the 60’s! All they need is flowers in their hair!!!

5. Holly says

awwww they look so sweet almost indian themed. woah you people are so judgeMENTAL!!!! who cares what they dress like? is it really going to impact on your lives THAT much? i feel sad for you if you think ‘yes’.
    peace out ladies

6. Karina the Great says

THIS SITE USE TO BE COOL NOW IT SUCKS WHAT HAPPEN TO THE WM….. THIS SUCKSSSSSSSS

7. Zbella says

I thought they were in some sort of Halloween parade. 🙂 I love her show Medium as well. Don’t get to watch it very often…

8. Jordyn says

I guess she isnt worried about people staring at her…cuz in those get-ups, yowzers! I like her in Medium as well, but why dress like you’re in some mountain nymph cult?

9. 2teens3beans says

What a cutie Harlow is. I like Patricia Arquette’s show Medium, but I haven’t seen it on yet this season.

10. Lauren says

I don’t think so. He only has 2 sons. One from a previous relationship and his one with his current wife.

Harlow is a cutie. I love her name.