More Confirmation Of JLo's Baby Joy

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez

Just some more confirmation that JLo is finally pregnant! In these recent pic she was snapped out with Marc Anthony promoting her latest album…and judging from her extra voluptuous bosum busom (how do you spell that word!) 🙂 and gigantic dress she is either expecting or trying to look expecting!

Hopefully it is indeed baby joy for JLo.

INF Daily

Comments

1. vero says

felicidades jlo y a su marido les deseo lo mejor del mundo me encanta como ella se viste se ve espectacular

2. anita says

If she’s so happy to be (pregnant) why is she so scared to admit it,just come out and say it DAMN!!

3. Jamie says

How rude to imply a sin for denying rumors on a private matter! If you are a mother, you should COMPLETELY know how the first trimester goes with possible problems! Especially with her having conceiving set backs – this is a time in her life she will cherish and embrace – not to hear comments from people like you! Congrats to J. Lo and Marc – nothing in the world compares to the feelings of creating life! ENJOY!!!!!

JLo: You don’t deny marternity! Instead, praise the Lord real loud. Tell your husband not to forgett he has other children and they all deserve to grow up as brothers and sisters. You will understand this when you have your own baby, trust me. Nobody is going to mind if you are pregnant, you are acting like if it was a sin and you can’t hide your bump. You will end up looking like a concrete machine anyway.

JLo:

You don’t deny maternity! Thank the Lord that at your age and with His help, you will be able to bring life to this world. Just remind your husband that he has other children, and this, you will understand when you deliver your own baby. Guys, don’t forgett this new baby has brothers and sisters and they deserve to grow toghether. When your children are grown, you won’t regret bringing them up like brothers and sisters. Trust me!

6. Sarah says

She’s either pregnant or reallllly tired. I’m guessing pregnant. Maybe it’s high-risk and so they don’t want an official announcement until the 2nd trimester.

7. betty says

I definetely love Jennifer and Marc Anthony together and I hope she is pregnant since she wants “a baby more than anything “and quote. And people please take notice that if she is trying to have a baby,whether vitro or not, common sense tell you to wear loose clothes instead of too tight jeans or fit clothing. It leaves less stress in the ‘tummy area” specially if you are hard to conceive but a doctor can confirm these facts. No jumping or heavy exercise, horse back riding, etc. In other words you have to rest most of the time if you want to have a baby specially at her age. I should know because my daughter went through these and finally she had her baby. So she might NOt! be pregnant yet!! FYI.

8. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Come on, guys. How can you not know Jennifer when you see her? And yes, she and Marc are on concert tour from September to November in conjunction with the release of El Cantante last August. On a lot of other websites and some on this one, people talk really mean about his couple. I absolutely love J-Lo and I think she’s beautiful; so that’s my opinion, for what it’s worth.

9. Puh-leeze says

She’s got the pregnant nose spread, that’s for sure…. It’s the first way people in my family know one of us is pregnant… our noses suddenly look like Elmer Fudd’s.

10. DMITZ says

It is J-LO. I think her face is glowing, but I also think she is wearing much more eye makeup than usual (eyeliner) and her base looks a bit thicker. That’s why her face looks different.

I sure hope she is, it will be interesting to see. I don’t think I would deny being pregnant if I was so not to jinx anything. I would just say “think what you want to think, print what you want to print.” Pregnant or not.

11. Daze says

That does not look like Jennifer to me, but it is definately Marc A. If it is Jennifer, she looks very different and has suddenly swollen in her face. What can cause that? Pregnancy is only one of many things. If she is pregnant, I certainly send out congrats. I believe she will make a very good mother and I know she has mentioned wanting this on several occasions. Cristina Aguilera has yet to confirm her pregnancy, but it is now very, very evident. Jennifer looks to be at the stage where she can’t deny it any more, if she is indeed expecting.

12. Tia :) says

haha, this is TOATLLY J-Lo. She was on tv talking in the same outfit at the same event. I really to think she is pregnant…she looks all glowy! i really hope she is, she;s wanted children for a long time!

13. lillian says

YOU GO GIRL, CONGRATULATION & NUMBER 4 SHOULD KEEP HER COMMITS TO HERSELF BECAUSE
    MR. MARC ATHONY IS NOT UGLY HE IS A HANDSOME AND JLO & HIS BABY IS GOING TO BEAUTIFUL ( AND HAS FOR THE PERSON WHO SAID THAT COMMENTS #4 YOUR UGLY

14. lillian santiago says

I HOPE THAT JENNIFER & MARC ANTHONY IS EXPECTING. THEY MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE
    I LOVE THEM BOTH AND WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK
    THEY WILL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL BABY AND BEAUTIFUL
    PARENTS

15. Lauren says

Yeah, J.Lo is totally pregnant. I understand that she wants to keep it under wraps right now. Since she’s older, there’s always that chance of something going wrong. Congratulations Jennifer!!

16. Christy says

If she had to do IVF which I read was definitely what it might take for her, those first 3 months feel so touch and go. Imagine the concerns about the loss esp. with photogs watching you. She appears pregnant and is probably waiting a bit to reveal in case of loss. She has that “jump the gun” tendancy in her past with marriages…Hallie Berry waited to announce as well although I am not certain that was IVF, but she too gave some indications there was medical assistance. I have done it and I know that concern in the first months is upped quite a bit…

17. Miapocca says

If he is not pregnant then she better fire her trainer..that NOSE is spreading to defeat her latina reconstruction…

18. Mellynn says

Either she is pregnant or she is stimming in order to retrieve eggs for IVF…that can make you look super bloated. I hope it’s the real deal for her, though…everyone except Britney and Denise deserves to be a mother.

19. 2teens3beans says

I have seen an awful lot of pictures recently of J-Lo in very loose clothing. And that green dress at her recent fashion show showed a HUGE bump. I really think it’s just a matter of time before we hear confirmation.
    Oh, and it’s “bosom” webmistress ;-D

20. Sandra says

You can look at pics of her on the 20th of this month with a completely flat tummy. If she is pregnant she is probably only a few weeks.

21. Missy says

She is so pregnant. You can see the dress curving out from her stomach. Her face is even pregnant. Yeah. I think congrats are in order.

22. DMITZ says

She looks absolutely beautiful and glowing. I hope she is pregnant. She has great taste in maternity clothing if so. She’s probably designing them herself.

23. sharrie says

I hope the baby does not look like him…he is NOT an attractive man…I guess it MUST be love then……

24. Elsa says

Didn’t they announce a concert tour? If she’s pregnant, would she do that? I’m not 100% sure, but I thought I haerd that the other night.

25. Pika says

I don’t know why she’d wear a dress like that if she WASN’T pregnant. She always looks sleek with all her curves accentuated. This is very maternity-looking.
    Go Jen!