Halle Berry Preganant & Pampered by Gabriel Aubry

Halle Berry and Gabriel AubryLooks like pregnant Halle Berry’s getting regular foot massages by hunky Gabriel Aubry.

“She loves foot massages … I do all of that stuff,” Gabriel Aubry told Access Hollywood.

When was the last time your partner gave you loving pampering or a foot massage?  This is such an underated way to connect.

What are the sweetest ways your partner has pampered you?

(This was posted by a secret celebrity guest blogger.)

Comments

1. Jen says

I agree with Poster #1. I love this site so much more than Celeb baby Blog now. You have class and don’t peddle cheesy products here. Whoever you are, unknown celeb, you’re not bad at all. 🙂

2. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

I think biracial people are really attractive/cute. Of course, I may be partial because my babies are biracial. I think that their child will be beautiful.

3. kimmy says

I don’t know if they will have pretty kids. They are both so completely different looking than each other and sometimes (not all the time) when you have 2 really pretty people, sometimes the baby can turn out a little funky looking. And I really don’t think he’s that great- I don’t like pretty boys.

4. Kamineko says

My hubby always gives me foot (and hand…ahhhhh…) massages. He does a mean neck and back massage as well 🙂
    Halle, and her man, are both drop dead gorgeous. That will be one beautiful child!
    Wedding bells soon? (I’m a practical romantic, so sue me!)

5. JJ says

I’m so happy for her. Her man is so very good looking!!

On a side note, I always get foot massages from my spouse and I’m not even pregnant.

6. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Aww..I feel like my husband pampers me all the time, but then again I have been pregnant 23 months out of the last 39 months!

7. DMITZ says

Lots of women get pampered when they are expecting. I know I did! I miss all the special treatment 🙂

8. Amanda says

I am so happy for them both!!!!! She so deserves this joy in her life!! My honey used to go out and get me fresh dounuts and milk in the middle of the night when I was prego and he would rub my back until I fell asleep!

9. sharrie says

I am happy for Halle. Its about time she has some luck in her love life….she made some bad choices ( with some GOOD LOOKIN’ men!), looks like she hit the jackpot this time around. Best of luck to them both. Should be a beautiful baby.

10. Aditi says

why is it such a secret? why don’t you just tell everyone who the ‘myster’ celebrity webmistress is and who the ‘secret’ celebrity guest is?! you have nothing to lose, you write only good things…
    besides if perez hilton can come out ( pun intended ) with his true identity after writing such nasty stuff, so could you! it would actually be fun!