Noel Gallagher & Sara MacDonald Welcome A Son

Noel Gallagher

(In the above pic Noel and Sara were photographed in London on June 18th.)

Oasis songwriter Noel Gallagher has become a father for a second time.

His partner, Sara MacDonald, gave birth in London on Saturday to a boy named Donovan Rory MacDonald Gallagher, his publicist said. The 40-year-old guitarist and Sara have been together for seven years.

It is the first child for the couple, but the second for Noel, who has a seven-year-old daughter, Anais, with ex-wife Meg Mathews.

1. madderthanu says

excellent ‘English’ Band Oasis….. congrats on new baby,
    its amazing how so many people can find faults with Liam and co…are they so perfect themselves me wonders??

2. Elaine says

I believe Liam’s children are actually called Lennon, Molly and Gene. Lennon’s Mum is Patsy Kensit – she was in one of the Lethal Weapon films. She also has a son called James, but his father is her first husband, Jim Kerr. Gene’s mum is one of the Appleton sisters from All Saints. Molly’s mother is also something to do with the music business (and I think is the mother of Pete Docherty’s son, although I am not 100% sure of that!).
    Meg has spoked extensively about going into rehab for issues realted to her party lifestyle, and I think Noel also had to clean up his act some years back.

3. megs says

Weren’t Noel and Meg known for their wild party days together before they had their daughter, then split like a year after she was born? There were waves throughout their relationships and rumours of his infidelities so who knows. He seems much more settled and mature with Sara and they were all friendly before Meg and Noel split, so it was more of a natual progression I think for Noel to date Sara upon his divorce. I think Noel and Meg just grew apart, and I am sure the rock and roll lifestyle might have something to do with it? I think Sara is really pretty, she looks so vibrant in this photo and seems very sweet in interviews and other photos I have seen. I like them as a couple and think they will be terrific with their new family!

4. Winter says

There must be some mistake here with the numbers as I am sure Noel was with Meg Matthews till after their daughter was born. He started seeing Sara after he split with Meg.

5. kim--original kim says

um, okay, so he’s been with her for 7 yrs, but he has a 7-yr-old w/ ex-wife? What does that mean? Another gem who leaves a pregnant wife for another woman?? Lovely…

6. Erin says

Noel is one half of British band Oasis. What a lovely name. Congrats to Noel and Sara!!

Noel’s younger brother Liam has several children as well. I believe they are James, Molly and Gene.

7. 2teens3beans says

I don’t know who they are but she sure looks good in the picture where she was apx. 6-7 month pregnant.

8. Fans Are Blind To The Truth says

i really hope he inherits his mummy’s good looks and skips out on getting his daddy’s mono-brow!!