Sarah Wayne Callies & Husband Welcome A Daughter

Sarah Wayne Callies

Well, this is in the “better late than never” news!

It appears that Sarah Wayne Callies, 30, won’t be returning to Prison Break. Reportedly, it was her decision not to return to the show following her maternity leave. Sarah’s spokesperson confirms that Sarah gave birth to a baby girl, Keala, in July.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. sadaf says

I am so happy she worked in prison break,she and miller are a great couple.wish them all the best in future.

• ALL_4_u says

yeah,they we’re so romantic i even cry when michael died.I wish in real life they both have married……..just saying!. :)

2. praveen says

sarah u r awesome … good to hear that u r mom ….
    i am crazy about in prison break …..you n wenthworth miller couple looks made for each other…
    please continue with prison break……..

3. samy69 says

i am so happy that Sarah is coming back to prison break. i can’t wait to see her on prison break season 4!!! she is an awesome actress and i just love her….

wish u hapie dayz with ur daughter sarah & i alwyz d’nt wana mis a day without saying ur face & ever sinc i saw u on prison break,i liked u mis callies,jst kip it real again and again.

5. Marloes says

Very much congratualations sarah!!!
    I was shocked when I heard Sara(h) wasn’t returning to Prisonbreak!!!!
    XX

6. mona says

oh my god i can’t believe sarahs not returning to prison break. i wanted her to continue acting as sarah. I’m well pissed.

7. lyle says

yeah this happened awhile ago… she originally was supposed to return to the show after 2-3 episodes and have a standin and I’m so mad she’s not coming back! I understand she wants to be with her baby but now the main character is without a love interest (I’m a prison break fanatic)