It Looks Like JLo Is Pregnant!

Jennifer Lopez

In Touch Weekly insiders are reporting that Jennifer Lopez, 38, and husband Marc Anthony are expecting their first child next year! Jennifer has mentioned in interviews that she would love to have a baby; they have been trying to get pregnant for the past two years. If the rumor is true, Jennifer will expect her child in spring next year. Jennifer had an ultrasound performed in a New York office on September 12th. The insider says: “The test calculated that she was about 12 weeks pregnant.” Marc and Jennifer have made no secret of their desire to have children and eventually turned to in vitro fertilization. Pals close to the couple even claim star could be expecting twins! One told the mag: “The way the fetus is lying made it difficult for the doctor to tell if there was more than one baby in there.” It is not known whether the baby news will upset the couple’s upcoming tour dates, which begin in early November. This will be the couple’s first child together. Marc has three children from previous relationships.

Well, we’ll see… But she certainly looks pregnant in the above very recent photo!

Comments

1. JuliaIzquierdo says

Dear Jenniefer ,and Marc A. you both look full of love and expectations.Marc look very handson and you beautiful. God Bless that baby. Take care your self. Y.D.T. say,,,,,,,,Felicidades ! we love you very much.

2. tinkabell0895 says

HOPE SHE IS REALLY PREGNANT….CUZ IF NOT SHE NEEDS TO WORK OUT MORE…..BUT I KNOW THAT IS GONNA BE ONE GORGESOUS BABY

3. Irene says

Well, felizidades Jen te deseo lo mejor y dime como le hisiste por que yo tengo mas de tres años y nada de nada. Que dios te bendigo chica.

4. Missy says

Yes Number 33….it don’t look like fat at all. I’ve got a little roll there where if I wear the wrong outfit I look pregnant, but that is def. a pregnant bump….not the “whoops ate too many tacos last night” kind of bump.

5. Rosamarie says

I am so happy that Jennifer is pregnant, if she saying she is not, well she knows why and that is her own bussiness is call private life, Good for you Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. kim--original kim says

I’m so happy for her…she’s waited to be a Mom, and now it looks like she’ll be one soon! I have a feeling she’s going to be a fantastic Mommy.

7. Mommy 2 a Mixed Boy says

Well if thats not a baby bump, i dont know what else it is! Cuz it sure doesn’t look like fat. She looks totally pregnant here!! GOOD FOR U JEN!

8. karen carpenter says

god bless. twins are eventful . the sonogram and the doctors is all hype with the media. double the fun of happiness and love to you and marc. i know the work involved of other children involved and family. gob bless

9. dori says

Their publicist is denying the rumors they say no there is no pregnancy… but she does look like she has a bump.

10. Margie Stone says

omg!! it is about time!! i am sooooo happy for the two of them!!! god bless you jennifer!! you will be a great mommy!!! i was kinda of getting tired of seeing her movie’s well i like them it’s just that she has these roles of being a mommy or having a family..i felt soory for her cause she hadn’t had a baby of her own…BUT NOW SHE IS GOING TO BE A MOMMY!!! YIP-E!!!! I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH!!

11. rachel says

I think she going to b the most beautiful pregant women ever!! but watch it j-lo us latino women get big good and hard to get off. but in the end the baby is worth ever pound good luck

12. Kara says

Press reports in the past couple days have BOTH couples publicists denying that she is expecting but boy that picture sure is convincing that she is with child or children

13. Sandeana says

I would like to think that J Lo and Mark Anthony are going to be parents. They might be hiding it until they feel that everything will be okay. I’ ve also read some snide comments about Mark Anthony’s thin build on this website and other websites. What’s wrong with being married to a thin, or even a skinny man? I’m married to a man built like
    Anthony, and beieve me, he’s great!

am so happy for her and marc, they will be great parents. she looks so beautiful and hope she has twins a boy and a girl. God really knows when the time is right! Bless you both and best wishes. oxox :0

15. Lurker says

I have also read, both on CBB and Perez Hilton, that she’s NOT pregnant..but I agree, she looks like it in some of the outfits you see her in.
    I’ve also heard somewhere that she has medical problems that are keeping her from conceiving. But who knows?
    Not my business, anyway! :-O

I always do feel sort of bad, like celebrities somehow aren’t allowed to get bloated or put a pound or two on without everyone thinking they’re pregnant.

But, I’ve ALSO read that maybe celebrities that deny pregnancy are only trying to keep the paparazzi at bay until it’s COMPLETELY undeniable.

#24..Skeletor..LOL..myself I always thought a chiuaua (like Ren from Ren and Stimpy)–but if she loves him and they do want a baby one day, I do wish them luck!

16. JJ says

God can you imagine having a baby with Marc Anthony? Uggg…he looks like Skeletor…hopefully the brood will look like Jen.

17. Elsa says

I worry- if she’s not pregnant all the speculation could be so upsetting to her. I hope she is (esp since it must be really upsetting for her to know her husband has fathered children with half of America, but not her)… but I hope she is getting her wish.

18. JASMNE says

JENNIFER LOPEZ WOW!!!! YEA YOU DO LOOK PREGNANT….I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!! YOU WOULD BE A WONDERFUL MOTHER!!!!…..U CAN TELL BY THE WAY U ARE IN YOUR MOVIES!!!!….U ARE MY FAVORITE!!!!! I AM #1 FAN…………..
    CANT WAIT TOO SEE U IN CONCERT AT MOHEGAN SUN!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!…WELL STAY SAFE AND BE A GREAT MOM!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!

19. Tess says

I hope so. I think she would make a wonderful mother (and he father again). Good luck to them both.

20. lydia nembhard says

jennifer , jennifer its about time girl you will make any kids happy after watching the movie ( enough) i said to myself this girl needs to have her self some babys.good luck on your prenancy as i said you will be a great mom.have fun girl.

21. Miapocca says

Apparently SHE SAID SHE IS NOT PREGNANT…reported by the other baby site…this is getting confusing….hmm

22. Lesley says

She sure looks pregnant! I’m not really a fan but I really hope she is expecting, it’s hard to keep trying and failing to get pregnant. They’re probably just saying she isn’t to be private, like Christina Aguilera.

23. tisha says

I am happy for her because she wanted this so long. I know her husband is thrilled, I hope he takes care of his leading lady.

24. Tia :) says

I hope to hell she is pregnant! I honestly think she would make a wonderful mother. She wants a child sooo bad! I too heard that Marc Anthony said it wasnt true…hopefully they are just waiting a bit to tell everyone!!!

25. nina says

I don’t care much for JLo but…I’m actually very happy for her and her husband.

Denied rumor or not, there is a bump there for sure.

26. Just me says

I’ve also read today that J Lo’s reps have also denied the rumors. But it does look like there’s a bump (of something!!) in there.

27. Sarah says

I’ve read numerous places today that Marc Anthony’s representative have denied the rumours. Celebrity baby blog and somewhere else (can’t remember, read too many blogs…) Hopefully they’re just being cautious and will make an announcement soon!!

28. yummy says

She has also miscarried in the past. So she wants to be careful and not make any official announcements too soon.