An Expectant Christina Aguilera At The Emmys

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera was luminous on the red carpet at the Emmys. She performed a duet with Tony Bennett of Stepping Out With My Baby during the ceremony.

Comments

1. dori says

She is glamprpus and old hollywood. It’s refreshing. I wonder why evryone knows she’s prgnant yet she hasn’t made a formal announcement yet.

2. Deenah says

Christina supports britney you know I think they might be friends doe anyone know if the mickey mouse club is on dvd.

3. Lurker says

#11–I read that she’s due in January.

It’s funny but one day she looked quite pregnant in a picture I saw and the next day she was wearing that (up there) and barely LOOKED pregnant at all.
    I do believe she is–but then again, as far as I know, SHE hasn’t confirmed it–so, who knows, really?

4. Emma says

I think she is pregnant either that or she has just eaten too many pies!!!! Celebs cant get it right they are either slagged off for being too fat or too thin .I think she looks lovely very pretty.

5. Nicki says

I love her…..her voice is absouletely divine. This woman can sing!!!!! Who cares what color lipstick she wears?? She looks classic………Old Hollywood. Who cares what she is doing…her voice knocks everyone else out of the park..although I do LOVE Alicia Keys, more so I guess because I have everyone of her CD’s.
    But I LOVE CA singing. It is beautiful.
    Best wishes to her and hubby and the new baby!!!!

6. GW says

She looks great! Props to her for keeping her pregnancy private until she felt like showing it off. Why doesn’t Britney Spears rejuivinate herself with some class that Christina now possesses?

7. Mum says

She looks OLD. I thought she was an old lady at first. She looks like she belongs on The Golden Girls.

8. Angie_in_Arkansas says

I think luminous is going a bit far..the red dress she wore during the duet looked better. This one looks like a cheap prom dress & I get so sick of the bright red lips all the time.
    She looks smaller than she did in previous pics of her shopping. How far along is she?

9. Lulu says

Check out Wolf + Rabbit = Christina got tons of clothing and bath stuff from this hip baby clothing store, really adorable stuff!! Cute stuff for girls and boys!! She probably likes it because it’s fair-trade and sweatshop free (rare these days!)