Michelle Williams & Matilda

Michelle Williams

Michelle Williams. 27, was snapped out and about in NYC with Matilda, 1. ( Matilda will celebrate her second birthday on October 28th!)

Comments

1. ME says

I LOVE THE CROCS. WRONG COLOR BUT CUTE SHOE. MY KIDS LOVE THEM. SHE DOES LOOK JUST LIKE HEATH. THEY ARE BOTH CUTE AND HAPPY.

2. Zbella says

I agree, just me. They must have really tried their best to stay together, but it shows how much happier they are now!

3. Julie says

I can’t believe how much she looks like her daddy!! Amazing! And I love Crocs! Especially on very little children.

4. Just me says

Zbella, I agree about Michelle smiling. I’ve seen several photos of her smiling since she split with Heath. They must have been miserable!

5. Zbella says

My son has blue crocks, my daughter has red crocks and they both live in them! So comfortable and simple and that’s what matters to me. I love to see Michelle smiling.

6. Tia :) says

Nicki- My daughter is almost 15 months old :)…she would rather run around bare foot if i let her!! haha! I do agree that they at least look better on girls, my sister-in-law puts them on my nephew and i really hate that…but to each his own right?

7. Nicki says

Tia~:lol:how old is your daughter? Does she like the shoes or it doesn’t matter to her? I hate Crocs also. They don’t look too bad on young children, girls only please, or elderly ladies doing gardening around the house. But grown men (I’ve seen them on Dean Cain) should never ever put them on. JMO.

8. patti says

Better those shoes, than dirty little bare feet, as I’d seen in some photos.. It’s good to see Michelle relaxed and with her little girl. I believe she’s had a rough few months.

9. Tia :) says

i agree, those shoes must go…my mother-in-law bought a pair for my daughter…i won’t put them on her unless we go over to their house..haha!