An Expectant Christina Aguilera In Santa Monica

Sorry…image removed per request.

An expectant Christina Aguilera was snapped out and about in Santa Monica on September 3rd.

Comments

1. Deenah says

She did not confirm her pregnancy I think she wanted the paparazzi to do it for her because she was so overwhelmed with joy.

2. Zbella says

I hate all the make up and fake hair. But best of luck to her. I absolutely believe she is pregnant. I was very sick & hormonal with my pregnancies, maybe she is too.

3. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

She could be sad for a number of reasons, or she may not be sad at all. Why must people speculate just because she’s not beaming at the camera?

4. sushmita says

i dunno why she hasn’t confirmed her pregnancy if she really is…but if she’s really preggy then why not tell…
    lately i saw sad pics of her….when the pregnancy rumors spread..!!! dont be sad Chris…be happy ur ganno be a mom soon!… : D

5. sushmita says

6. theresa says

Maybe she looks so sad because she had an early miscarriage. I’m not saying she did, but it does happen, and for some reason our society doesn’t talk much about it when it does.

7. Rachel says

Are you all idiots? Offcourse she is pregnant. She normally wears tight outfits and is skinny. Lately she only wears loosefitting dresses and is already showing a little belly. Plus Paris Hilton publicly congratulated her on her pregnancy. Case closed!

8. Jodie says

omg i’m shocked, it’s just been announced that christina’s baby died this morning, they’ve had to do an emergency operation. my prayers to her and jordan at this sad time.

9. name not needed says

and I dont really think she is pregnant…….and she might have just gotten a boob job! i dunno….all I know is that I absolutely LOVE her music!!!!

10. name not needed says

I AM living under a rock!!!!!! I didn’t know that she cut her hair off! she DOES look pretty, though…..

11. Tia :) says

It’s on her web site..she’s pregnant alright! Besides, how could you ever get past those pictures of her lately?

12. jane says

She looks and acts very unhappy..I read on another site, when ask if she wanted a boy or girl, she just shrugged and didn’t say anything..Its must be hard living with all the photographers, every time you make a move..

13. Sandra says

I won’t believe she is pregnant until SHE states so or SHE has a baby! I think it is all rumor for right now!

14. Blair says

Georgia….It’s not that i didn’t KNOW about her being pregnant, i simply stated she doesn’t APPEAR pregnant. Try READING the posts entirely before accusing people of living under a rock.

15. Georgia says

Of course she is pregnant, some of you people have been living under a rock. She is due at the end of January

16. Lauren says

She looks beautiful. Christina does look sad. It’s probably because she can’t go out to dinner with her husband without photographers swarming her. 🙁

17. **S says

She looks a bit tired, which is to be expected when you are pregnant. I still think she looks beautiful. Congrats.

18. Just me says

I haven’t heard any official announcement. She seems to have a lttle belly, but was never flat chested before, so it’s hard to tell. (Plus, she clearly isn’t wearing a bra in this photo.) We’ll see!

19. H says

Um, yeah… she is totally knocked up. Look at her boobs. You don’t get big boobs from eating a big meal. And she’s probably unhappy because of all the flashbulbs going off in her face.

20. Joelle says

Has she actually confirmed that she is pregnant? I mean, it looks a bit like a growing belly, but she may have just had a large meal…