An Expectant Halle Berry Shopping In LA

Halle Berry

An expectant Halle Berry was snapped during a shopping excursion at a babystyle store in LA on Wednesday. She looks great!

Comments

1. Kate says

It never ceases to amaze me how people, ESPECIALLY WOMEN, continue to compare one pregnancy to another, and say, “oh, she’s definitely 20 weeks, because the uterus and umbilicus…” BLAH, BLAH, BLAH…

No two pregnancies are ever alike, not even in the same woman. Halle is pregnant, end of story. If she’s lying about her due date, then she is – so what?

LOL… silly peepuls!

2. lori says

I have so much admiration for her after all she has been thru, eventhough a big star, she deserves happiness and sometimes it is elusive to them, I pray the baby is healthy!!!!

3. Nanieka says

hahahahah You women have no life! Babies are suppose to be when all the Happy talk comes out, not the HATER talk. She could be 3 months and a few weeks…did any of you geniuses think of that? hahahaha un -happy ladies! Cheers to HALLE!!!

4. 2teens3beans says

At 12 weeks the fetus is the size of a lemon, add the amniotic fluid and the uterus on top of that and she could definitely be showing as much as she is. Especially if she is short. I am 5’3″ and I was quite popped out at 12 weeks and could no longer wear my jeans.

5. Yep says

I wonder who told her that was an attractive outfit before she went out? Or if she thought it looked good. Oy. What is that?

6. Kassie says

Diabetes does not automatically mean a big baby, nor is it an automatic ticket to a c-section. These days, many women with diabetes have healthy pregnancies with great outcomes. Here’s hoping Halle’s getting top-notch diabetes care during her pregnancy.

7. sushmita says

diabetes is having a sign already…the knees are showing “beri’beri”….thats not good for a preggy like her…i hope she’ll have an easy and normal delivery ….or else she’ll have cs…ouch!…

8. crayola says

oh my god look at those knees, yuk all that loose skin if her body looks like that can you imagine how it will look after the baby is born.

9. Miapocca says

That a lot more than 3 months unless there are twins in there…amyway I hear foks with diabetes usually have bigger stomach during pregnancy, never heard that one before, but I know sh ei s type 1 ..so she got to be major careful with weight etc…halle wrinkles are showing on her knees..all are human with flaws ahahha

10. phnxgirl says

It could also be the way the dress is clinging to her. Maybe it is making her look bigger then she is.

11. Tia :) says

Sorry people, but i sarted showing a little when i was in my 3rd month too! Just like Kimmy said, some woman are different than others!

12. carleigh says

Halle has stated in the past year she was going to become a mother either through giving birth or adoption..nice to see her wish is finally coming through. She’s so beautiful and her bf is very handsome= beautiful baby on the way! best wishes to halle!

13. Monique says

I am so happy that Halle is pragnant because she wanted this for so long. Congratulations and enjoy the experience.

14. dori says

I just love Halle and am extremely happy for her. She finlly met a man she felt secure enough with to have children and I wish her all the best. I’m sure they will get married somewhere down the line.

15. sharrie says

GO Halle….that is going to be a beautiful child! Best of luck to her….and it sure does NOT look like 3 months to me…looks more like about 5….

16. squeeky sue says

You forget Halle is diabetic. Babies of diabetic woman are almost always really big (in weight) babies. So she could well be 3 months.

17. Lulu says

Uhh…there’s no way that she’s three months, im 4mths along and im barely showing..and no i dont weigh 300 lbs either…unless…twins? 😉 Either way..she’s beautiful..congrats halle!

18. Lulu says

19. Lulu says

Uhh…there’s no way that she’s three months, im 4mths a long and im barely showing..and no i dont weigh 300 lbs either…unless…twins? 😉 Either way..she’s beautiful..congrats halle!

Her boyfriend is a tall model – it’s possible she’s having a big baby, but I’d guess she’s farther along than 3 months too.

21. Yep says

With first babies you show much later. And someone with a great body and who works out (tight abs), you wouldn’t expect them to show so early. There is no way she is three months unless she’s been pregnant before. No way.

22. kimmy says

I’m sure none of you have children, otherwise you’d know that women show and get big at different times. Also, you can hardly compare Nicole Richies pregnancy development with Halle Berrys. They are 2 completely different bodies. Some women don’t show until the 7th or 8th month, while some show as little as the 3rd month. Usually, with the second child you show more quickly. If Halle is 3 months, she is definitely showing though!!

23. megs says

Funny how she went from wearing the baggy dresses to the tighter ones now that the world knows she is expecting. The flowy ones looked so much more comfy to me. I lived in them when I was pregnant. She sure does shop a lot lately!

24. Jennifer says

26. lola says

She is at least 20 weeks pregnant,when
    the uterus height is about the umblicus,
    that means 5 months of pregnancy,so
    why telling lies?!

27. Just me says

I agree with you Julie! She’s twice as big as Nicole Richie. I bet she’s more than 3 months along and is just trying to throw the paps off.

28. Julie says

Ok, I just looked, and it was on Tuesday that she said she was 3 months pregnant. No way. That’s only 12 weeks! Either she’s having more than 1 baby, or she’s a bit farther along than 3 months. Interesting…

29. Julie says

Uh…that doesn’t exactly look like 3 months pregnant. Isn’t that what she said recently? Anyway, she looks great.