Michelle Williams & Matilda

Michelle Williams & Heath Ledger
Michelle Williams was snapped in Brooklyn, NY on Labor Day with daughter Matilda, 23 months. Michelle and Heath Ledger, who recently broke up after three years together, “did what they could to make it work,” a source told People magazine.

1. dori says

Yes she does look like Heath and I was very sorry to hear they split up. But Michelle looks great and so does her sweet little girl.

2. Zbella says

I think Michelle must be very small, because Matilda looks so big! VERY nice to see them BOTH smiling. 🙂

3. Kate says

Aw! Matilda is soooo cute! What a dollface. I haven’t seen many photos of her, but love this one!

4. sharrie says

Wow!! Michelle CAN smile…maybe it was Heath that was putting her into a miserable mood all along.

5. obnoxious spice says

haha!! – she looks JUST like her dad!!! how cute!!
    i agree, i don’t think this hair colour suits michelle….but hey, she sure looks happy and proud!!

6. Lauren says

Matilda is the mini version of Heath! Wow, I’ve never seen a daughter look so much like her daddy. I like Michelle better with long blonde hair. Hope she and Heath are happy now!

7. essie says

Maybe her hair is dark for a movie. In fact, I think that’s the reason she cut her hair. It will grow back.

This is the first time I remember seeing Michelle smile for the paparazzi. She was usually so glum. Maybe the relationship was bringing her down and she’s happy to be free!!!

8. Rae says

Awwww Matilda is soo cute! She looks just like Heath. Even though their relationship didn’t work out, they had a beautiful daughter together. I’m sure they don’t regret a thing! i miss Michelle’s blonde hair. Very cute pic of mommy and daughter. But i love to see Heather w/ Matilda.

9. Lurker says

It’s too bad she and Heath Ledger broke up..but she’s sure going to be carrying him around in mini form for some time to come! LOL! 😉