Brad Pitt Says That He Is Ready For His Fifth Child!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are ready for another child, Brad shared during a Sunday news conference for his new film, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

The Brangelina bunch was in Venice to promote Brad’s new western, which is a contender for the top Golden Lion award at the city’s film festival.

Brad, 43, and Angelina, 32, have four kids including: Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and 15-month-old Shiloh.

Asked by a reporter whether they are ready for a fifth, Brad replied: “Yeah we’re ready.”

The couple have adopted children from Cambodia, Vietnam and Ethiopia and also have a biological child, but Brad did not indicate whether they intend to adopt this time.

According to the Associated Press, Brad said that while fatherhood is fun, it’s robbing him of his beauty sleep.

“It’s the most fun I’ve ever had and also the biggest pain … I’ve ever experienced,” he said when asked what it was like to become a father to four children in such a short period of time. “I love it and can’t recommend it any more highly — although sleep is nonexistent.”

Brad said that having kids “makes me much more efficient because when I work, I really have to focus. I know I’ve less time to get things done. Actually, I’m quite pleased by it.”

What a beautiful family. From Maddox down and their parents. I love this family and pray that they can concieve another child one day. “Mad” has a brother, “Z” needs a sister and Shiloh needs another one like herself, blond and blue eyed. Just hope they will adopt from Central or South America next time. Russia or Europe are fine too. Just can’t wait. Praying that Angelina will gain weight and I would love to see the girls in dresses and walking like Katie does Suri. Now she is a cutie too.

2. Analise says

Not ALL of us dress our girls in frilly lace. Jeez some of you will bitch about anything. She’s a beautiful child who DOES look like a girl. She even smiles.

3. Mom of Four says

Brad and Angelina have no idea what it takes to raise four kids without problems. I think Angelina has an addiction problem, relating to having kids. How can they be anywhere normal when they are being transported across the worls all of the time? They need stability. I do not think Angelina is such a wonderful mom. Wait until the kids are teenagers and they rebel against her. She is having the kids to keep Brad around. He will eventually tire of it.

4. sandy says

It would be interesting to see if they do adopt another child, if they finally put Zahara down! One of them surely will be carrying the new child sometimes so that means either Zahara or Shiloh will have to be held or carried by someone else. Of course it could be an older child also that can walk.

5. Tea says

How come it is great for women who want to pop out babies every year to have them and have tons of kids, but it is not all right for Brad and Angelina to have a bunch? so what if they adopt, or have a kid every year, they can take care of them!

6. Jordyn says

You guys crack me up…like Ang has started dressing her in white because of what is said here??? LOL ….right! This baby is still very cute, I’d just love to see a REAL smile. Im not saying she doesnt smile or that she has a disorder for petes sake, its just that most toddlers smile! 🙂

7. sharrie says

I love Brad and Angelina..but enough is enough already!lord… enjoy the kids you have for awhile…what are you going for…a world record of adoptions in the most minimum amount of time?

8. H says

Um, all you people who complain about how they dress their children think about this: How difficult is it for you to find clothing that isn’t made in Honduras, Isreal, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, etc… And you know what kind of conditions they have over there in the factories and how young some of the workers are. Now, remember where most of thier children came from… And what could have become of them had they not been adopted… Clothing that isn’t made is sweat shops is kind of hard to come by, and besides, it’s just CLOTHES! Who cares if they wear hand me downs and neutral colors! They are happy and beautiful. Get over yourselves.

9. Tia :) says

Maybe Angelina doesnt like colours that are too bright…i dont like purple or green, so I dont put my daughter in those colours…am I a bad mother because of it?

What matters here is that these children are loved, and looked after…and from what i can see, these children have a great set of parents.

10. Lauren says

Wow, they’ve been dating for 2 years and they’re already thinking of having a 5th child?? Best wishes to them and their expanding family.

11. sandy says

#8, where is the pretty blue dress? I see the dress she is wearing, used to belong to Zahara, looks kind of gray to me? Maybe I am wrong, but I was looking for a nice blue, blue dress the way you described it. This dress is nothing new and not a bright color for a baby at all. Sorry, just my opinion.

12. alaina alexia says

i think its sweet they want more children on shiloh is wearing a pretty blue dress

13. megan says

ok first you guys keep complin that angie always dressing her in black why cant she dress her in any other color instead of black now that angie dress in white you guys still complin

14. Miapocca says

Okay folks..the babyrazzists have come up with a new machine that can determine developmentaly challenged babies from the expressions in their picture ahahhaha

Its called the Gossipodevelometer…ahhahaha

I am still trying to figure out how it wotks..because I dont see how once can measure developmental ability by looking at a face.ahahah

15. DMITZ says

I agree w/Sandy. I would love to see her in a girly girl pink dress or a cute bright yellow or lilac sundress or top. She looks so much like Angie.

16. sandy says

I would love to see her dressed in some cute little girl clothes, she is beautiful, could be a model baby for any magazine, but they dress her so plain and actually like a boy most of the time. Love this baby!

It is pictures where she is smiling with Angelina, at the Zoo!
    I will gladly have Brad’s Fifth Child! LOL

Obviously, He love’s it! there is nothing wrong here..MOVING ON! He is……smoking HOTTTTT!