Jennifer Garner Takes Violet To The Library

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner was snapped taking Violet to the library on Monday afternoon.

Comments

1. camila says

this pic is soooooooooo cute i love it. shes the best !number #1 fan of couse!!!!
    p.s if jennifer has another baby he/she will be sooo cute just like violet and jenny

2. camila says

this pic is soooooooooo cute i love it i always wanted to be like jennifer garner shes the best number #1 fan of couse!!!!

3. sushmita says

love them both…everytime i look at Jen’s pic. i can see that she’s a very warm person….i hope Jen will get pregnant again…

4. Genevieve says

so cute. I also agree with KTT how Jen is a hands-on mom. Its rare to see that in Hoolywood. Love this family!

5. Blair says

That’s weird about which arm one carries their child in…I wonder which arm I tend to use more often? Never really thought about it. It’s interesting though, I wonder if there’s any real thruth to it….Certainly not every parent who holds their child with their left hand is unhappy or a bad parent. And certainly not every parent who uses their right is happy or a better parent. Still fun and interesting to hear about though!

6. DMITZ says

I heard on the news the other day (recent studies) showed that mothers who carry their babies (children) in their left arm (even if they are right handed) mean they are happy. Right arm showed they were stressed or unhappy. Weird how studies can determine that info.

7. KTT says

She is such a hands on mom which I adore! You don’t usually see celebrities doing such “normal” things with their kids as jen and ben do.

8. Julie says

I LOVED her little Mary Jane Crocs!!! They were really cute! Anyway, another great pic of Jennifer and not so little anymore Violet.

9. Violets Auntie says

I wouldn’t dare let my baby walk when confronted by papz. I’ve seen videos of how they surround this family and how close the they get.

Violet is starting to look like daddy Ben. And yeah, it does look like Violet did Mom’s hair.

10. minkysmom says

Yeah, Jenn can do no wrong. I don’t see people complaining about her carrying Violet the way they do with other children.

11. nat says

i just adore this family. jennifer is so down to earth. violet really looks like ben in this pic…love it!!!

12. **S says

Violet always looks so happy when out with mommy. She is getting so big, makes you wonder where the time went.

Wow, her hair is really getting long! She looks just like Jennifer. I wish they would have another baby soon!

14. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Awww…that’s great that Jennifer and Violet go to the library. I try to make weekly library trips with my ninitas, too.

I love how cute they look together, and Jennifer dresses her so cute, like a little girl should look, she always wears some of the cutest clothes and shoes too!

16. JJ says

yeah…I despise crocs!! See them everywhere…ugg!

Finally, a celebrity taking their child to the LIBRARY!! Awesome!

17. Blair says

Is Jennifer wearing Violet’s hairclip? And, finally, Violet is out of those crocs. I thought they were permenantly affixed to her feet or something. Cute picture.

18. myrna says

Violet is soooooooooo adorable!!!! makes me smile every time i see pics of her w/ her parents….!!!!

19. DMITZ says

Jennifer looks a little tired in this picture, but so naturally beautiful. I love how down to earth she is. Violet is getting so big!!