Gwen, Gavin & Kingston Arrive In Hawaii

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen, Gavin and Kingston were snapped arriving in Hawaii on August 22nd.

I don’t understand how Gwen can look so great while traveling all over on tour, performing, and caring for Kingston! She must be exhausted!

1. COLE says

Gwen is a brilliant singer and i like most of her songs but whats up with her lip stick i think she needs to change the colour like seriously. Love the blonde hair suits her to a T. her sons cute .

2. theresa says

PS – I like how Gwen has started coordinating her ilp color with Gavin’s shirts. Totally hip!

3. theresa says

If you can’t tell that I’m being sarcastic then YOU are an idiot. It’s supposed to be FUNNY. Please don’t take me seriously!

4. theresa says

Maybe the sunglasses are prescription and she didn’t wear her contact lenses for the long flight. She probably just doesn’t want to trip and fall and make a fool out of herself. Yeah, that must be it. I spent all night trying to figure that one out.

PS – they CAN’T trim Kingston’s bangs because he needs them for when they want him to have a faux hawk!

I like Gwen but I don’t think that this is one of her best photos. Kingston is so darn cute, but to me, I just think that he does not seem to be growing!

6. Jessie says

Gavin doesn’t want a lei? I guess he only likes to get “leid” by Gwen. HAHA! Ok, that’s old. But I had to say it.

7. kimmy says

I know that red lipstick is one of her trademarks but this particular shade looks ugly to me-it looks orange.

8. Cindy says

I think she looks like crap – but then she usually does. Sunglasses can’t hide the fact that she looks so weird and unattractive all the time….. it’s a shame, because with some ‘normal’ makeup on and nice clothes, she could actually look kind of pleasant.

9. Blair says

AW! How cute is Kingston? I love his hair, though agree with Nicki that his bangs could use a trim. The comment about the sunglasses being worn to hide “dark circles, under eye bags, wrinkles, sleep deprivation”….why would that be your 1st thought about someone’s reasoning for wearing sunglasses? Don’t most people wear them to, gee…I don’t know…..block the sun from their eyes. I really don’t think it’s an attempt to hide a “multitude of sins”. Plus, she looks cute in them. I think people are constantly just looking for something to critcize about celebrities. Like waiting for them to screw up or have something wrong with them. I can’t imagine being scrutinized like that all the time, especially for no apparent reason.

10. JJ says

#5…Tricks of the trade of the rich and famous…all stylists suggest wearing sunglasses after stepping off the plane to conceal “a multitude of sins”…your explanation is too simplistic…mine has substance and credibility…!

11. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

Awww. I think Kingston is so cute. He has big expressive brown eyes and cute tousled curls. I remember a picture from when he was under a year old; Gwen was attempting to be incognito, but he looked right at the camera and smiled at the paps.

12. Nicki says

Kingston is adorable. Looks the bangs are a tad long and hanging in his eyes. Maybe he will get a trim.

I think Gwen is wearing sunglasses because the sun is out and most people wear them to see better and avoid squinting. Oh yeah the lady behind them and Gavin has them on too. The majority of the people in this world wear them to hide a multitude of sins??? Ummm, OK if thats what you believe.:roll:

13. JJ says

Gwen looks anything but great in this particular picture…she looks like she’s been working out at the gym…all disheveled and sweaty…why do you think Gwen is wearing sunglasses? The glasses hide a multitude of sins…i.e. dark circles, under eye bags, wrinkles, sleep depivation…you name it.

14. theresa says

Yeah yeah she must be exhausted… wouldn’t it be nice to be Gwen though? She probably travels (even on vacation) with quite an entourage – IN FIRST CLASS – and trust me, she isn’t staying at some run of the mill place…. No, I bet her hotel rooms will be costing her quite a bit of moola. She works hard but now she’s playing hard. Just don’t expect any Gwen-sympathy from me. By the way, I just don’t get all the baby faux hawks with rock star’s and their children… It’s nice to see Kingston with a normal ‘do for once.

15. LAUREN says