Ryan Phillippe Takes Ava & Deacon Out Shopping

Reese Witherspoon

Ryan Phillippe was snapped with Ava, 7, and Deacon, 3, on a shopping trip to Foot Locker in Santa Monica on August 11th.

Comments

1. sushmita says

AVA LOOKS CASSAVA CAKE…..DEACON LOOKS HOTCAKE….PHILLIPPE LOOKS “SEX ON THE BEACH” DRINK.
    PERFECT PICTURE!….I wish ako si Resse…pero dili ko ganahan sa iya kay lapad kaayo siya og nawong mura og
    platito!

2. Analise says

Yeah that’s it.

3. Angie_in_Arkansas says

#29- that’s funny…in my head when there’s all caps, i read it as if someone is screaming it rather than saying lmao

4. yummy says

LAUREN, TURN YOUR CAPS OFF! It’s rude and very annoying. Once I may forgive, but every post you have them on.

5. Brittany says

Maybe Ava’s pants are supposed to be like that. My daugher has a pair or two of these and they look really cute with sandals. I have no doubt that he is a good father, whether he cheated or not. It looks to me that he loves his kids very much. People make mistakes, some more horrible than others, but that doesn’t mean they are bad people. As long as they learn from it.

Nicki, I think with Reese’s upbringing, it had a lot to do with her wanting to hold the marriage together, she must have been plenty pissed at him and just got tired. I think if he doesn’t get into a serious relationship, or an exclusive one with someone else, they may have a good chance if they both want to make it work. I don’t know if the divorce has been finalized yet or not?

7. Nicki says

oriana~ I agree that he, both of them were to young. But they made it work for as long as they did. They did thier best, and thier children are loved, cared for and first in thier lives. Good for them! Thier kids seems well adjusted and happy. Not to mention they look exactly like Mom and Dad. I’m sure they will put thier children first and do whats best for them.

8. Nicki says

2teens3beans ~maybe so:lol:, but I totally related to what you said. I remember in middle school, people pointing out the kids kids wearing “highwaters”. That was when hiphugger bells were coming into style. And with those the longer the better. I remember my Mom being pissed about buying me jeans that dragged on the floor. My response was always. “Mom I can’t wear floods!” She’d say “What?”. My answer would be “You know—-highwaters!” It was a must while I was growing up.

Yes Ava needs a new pair of pants. Say no to the highwaters!
    She is an adorable child, as is her brother. And yes I think Ryan is a great Dad.

9. 2teens3beans says

@ Nicki
    I guess I’m totally dating myself with the “highwaters” remark. LOL, It was one of the biggest no-no’s when I was in HS.

Ava is gettng so tall! Both kids are totally cute and I think well mannered too. I think Ryan is a good father, Reese is one of the most respected actresses and mothers in Hollywood. I admire this family. Ryan probably isn’t a bad person, he just married too young, and he is verrrry handsome! It must be hard with all the temptations thrown his way but he has not deserted his kids, I don’t think he is going thru the motions, I think there is geniune love there and he enjoys being with them.

It would not surprise me at all if they did reunite one day, stranger things have happened. I know some of you weren’t born yet, but Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner remarried and they were happy. They were a very popular Hollywood couple in my Day!

11. Natai Zap says

Ryan admitted to cheating, there again thinking of himself. Not about his kids.and how his action will reflect on his kids lifes, but then again it Hollyweird. Ava wears clothes that are to small for her when she is with her Dad, It’s when Ryan has the kids that they look dishoveled . You never see Ava dress like that when her Mom has her. It’s Ryan fault that he let Ava wear those pants in the 1st place.There is goes to show you he thinks of himself only. He’s a pig.

12. Nicki says

(as if ANY of us really know…come on now…)
    You said it perfectly. So how do you know…………but he really screwed their Momma over royally.?

For the record I do believe he cheated on her, many many times. But basically it is rumor and speculation about thier breakup. Did Reese ever say that was why they are divorcing?
    I still believe he loves his kids. He seems like a great Dad. If he wasn’t I don’t think Reese would let him be with them so much.

13. Elsa says

He appears to be a good Dad (as if ANY of us really know…come on now…) but he really screwed their Momma over royally. I for one think if you don’t respect your childrens other parent, you don’t respect your kids too much either.

14. Nicki says

16. 2teens3beans –:lol: when I was in school, especially high school, many moons ago, it was a major sin to wear “highwaters” I 😆 at that expression. Brings back the “old days”. 😆 thanks. Remember “floods”? Which was what “highwaters” were called before? Thanks for the memories!!

15. 2teens3beans says

Last I read the parents were heading for a reconciliation, the kids are very cute.
    I think Ava must be tall for her age because I have noticed the “highwaters” a few times.

16. Renee says

This is my favorite family He should hace stayed with reese shes my favorite actress!!!! and i love her kids!!!!!

17. Nicki says

I think Ava and Deacon are adorable. He seems to be a good Dad, and loves his kids. He messed up with Reese, but he seems like a good father.

18. **s says

I also think Ryan is hot hot hot! Name Isn’t Important-I certainly wouldn’t be kicking him out of my bed.

Love Reese though. And her kids are so cute, especially Ava.

19. Andrea says

I just don’t think Ryan is good-looking at all. He has the face of a junior high kid. And he’s always got a scowl for an expression.

20. Natai Zap says

TO BAD RYAN LOVES HIMSELF MORE THEN HIS KIDS. RYAN CHEATS ON ONE OF THE MOST DOWN TO EARTH WOMAN HOLLYWOOD HAS AND DOES EVEN THINK WHAT IT WILL DO TO HIS KIDS. SELFISH BASTARD.. I HATE HIM THOSE KIDS DESERVE BETTER. BEAUTIFUL KIDS..

21. DMITZ says

I’ve noticed that Ava’s pants are always a couple inches too short, but she sure is a cute kid. She looks exactly like Reese.

22. Lauren says

I LOVE SEEING PIX OF RYAN WITH HIS KIDS. SOO HOT. AVA AND DEACON ARE GETTING SO BIG. BEAUTIFUL KIDS. 😉