Jen, Ben & Violet Enjoy A Birthday Stroll

Sorry…image removed.
Ben Affleck, who turned 35 on Wednesday, was snapped enjoying a stroll through the upscale Brentwood Country Mart with Jen and 20-month-old Violet.

I love this family…so gorgeous and down-to-earth!

Happy belated birthday to Ben!

Comments

1. JJ says

2. JJ says

Crocs are ugly shoes…everywhere you look you see them…there are other shoes that exist besides crocs…why are people so inclined to purchase crocs…is one of life’s mysteries…I would hate to walk down the street and see everyone else wearing the same shoes as me…that would really bother me…plastic shoes that make you feet stink in the summer …ewww!

Ben, Brad and Julia Robert’s husband are three of the scroungiest looking men I have ever seen! Matt Damon carries himself much better than Ben does, and he certainly seems to have a better personality too.

4. MoniKah says

I love them! and V is even cutter every day she’ll be just like her momy when she grows up! I cannot wait to see Jennifer in tv show or on a movie…She’s such a great mom…#1

5. alaina alexia says

violet is so cute i love the way they dress her also alabama is a cutie landon is one of the cutest little boy i ever seen

6. Liliana says

Aw! Violet is so cute! But why do they ALWAYS dress her in crocs? She’s got a pair for every outfit and they’re frankly not even attractive.

Travis Barker has one of the cutest daughters I have ever seen!!! She is definately adorable!!!!!

8. Husker says

I just wonder why Jennifer always looks like she just crawled out of bed. I looks like she takes five minutes to get ready. They seem to be a nice family but she needs to make an effort to look better.

9. Nicki says

Violet is getting so big. I like her outfit. She must have a pair of crocs in every color. I saw a pic of Violet and Ben the other day and she had on the cutest sundress with green butterflies and her purple crocs. She is always dressed adorably.

10. Malayka says

I saw Travis Baker with his kids who are both quite grown with bottles. Violet is cute and she is so like her momma. Nice to see them happy.

11. **s says

Next to Suri, Violet is the next best celebrity baby. I think she is soooo cute, and I love this family. Hope they have another baby.

12. days says

Another NORMAL thing this couple is doing:

Violet’s using a sippy cup!

(Katie should learn from Jen)

Nice family, Violet is cute, I wonder if it would kill Ben to ever crack a smile sometimes? Violet always seems happy, even when wanting to leave a Park and crying, you can tell she has had fun and is well loved. I am so glad they dress her like a little girl should be dressed and she doesn’t frown and hate the cameras, they will always be snapping away at her and she seems to be used to it and adjusted to it. I wish they would have another baby soon!!!

14. Lauren says

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE FAMILY. VIOLET IS ALWAYS PICTURED SMILING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BEN!