An Expectant Nicole Richie Out For A Stroll

Nicole Richie

An expectant Nicole Richie was snapped out for a stroll in downtown Manhattan on Wednesday. Her dress is very pretty!

Comments

1. Brittani says

i think she and joel make a good couple. shes wayy better than paris. i hate paris. nicole actually is doing good. congrats!

2. Kamineko says

Praying for this little one (the baby!) and the mom. So thin.I hope her boyfriend coaxes her to eat well.
    She does look pretty in this dress, tho, except I don’t care for the huge,round sunglasses much.
    The shoes are adorable, but one’s ligaments loosen up all over the body (ankles included) during pregnancy, she could lose her balance and twist an ankle.

3. Kimora and Kariah's Mommy says

I give people lots of chances. Despite her crazy past, I still have hope that Nicole will grow up and be a good mother. I think she is finally starting to realize the potential outcomes of irresponsible actions (ex. drinking, drugs, unhealthy weight, driving violations, etc.).

4. nina says

i saw her today in DC around 230pm at barnes/noble. she is veeeeeeeeery tiny. can hardly tell she is pregnant. her boyfriend was with her and he was very chatty and very attentive.

5. **s says

I kind of don’t think it looks like her either. Wonder if its a look-a-like. Hmmm…its probably her.

6. Aimee says

I was under-weight when I became pregnant with my first son, Roland, 17 years ago. My body wanted to make up for my under-weight-status. I gained 60 pounds and then when I had my second, Dashiell, I only gained 25 pounds. My point being, if you listen to your body, it makes up for what you’ve lost and not. Does that make sense?!!!!
    xo

7. Lauren says

NICOLE LOOKS AMAZING SINCE GETTING PREGNANT. I LOVE HER, SHE’LL MAKE AN AMAZING MOM. PEOPLE ALWAYS JUDGE HER FROM HER PERSONA ON THE SIMPLE LIFE, BUT I REALLY THINK THAT’S JUST FOR T.V. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW PIX OF THE RICHIE/MADDEN OFFSPRING.