Tori & Dean With Liam

Tori Spelling

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott were snapped playing with 4-month-old Liam in New York’s Chelsea neighborhood on Thursday. Dean is wearing a neck brace as he has a herniated disc.

Comments

1. MEMEME says

Hey liam is getting big. but one things everybody who is saying that he got a herneated disc by kissing her butt and doing things Tori tells him to do need to stop. Shes a mom and need help lay off.

2. sushmita says

THE BABY LOOKS PLASTIC…BUT A VERY CUTE BABY PLASTIC!!!! HAHAHA!….DONT WORRY I’LL BRING U A DOLL….

3. 2teens3beans says

The baby is cute, I agree with #22 that’s the first thing I thought.
    Tori was a very chubby kid, I remember seeing old pics when she was about 10 years old… quite a chublet. She looks good now, I don’t think she is ugly like some people R saying.

4. Jessie says

God you people make me sick, fighting on here…anyways, he may just have really blonde hair!!!!!!!!!! Ever think of that? My brother did and now he’s got dark brown hair!!!!!!!!!! Geezus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Meg says

we don’t really know if he looks like his daddy or mommy because Tori has had too much crap done to her face

6. Heidi says

I agree with you #18…way too staged. He is a sweet baby, he can’t help who his parents are…Lets hope he doesn’t end up looking like Tori!

7. jandksmummy says

I don’t like to cast stones but these pictures seem staged to me. Maybe I’m jaded but Dean looks like he’d rather be resting his herniated disk than sitting at the park.

8. sara says

I feel sorry for his ex-wife and the other kids….doesn’t he have an adopted daughter a few months older than Liam? I guess all those guys who have kids from previous relationships, then hook up with “younger” women and have their babies is annoying to me. (Tom, Dean, Micheal D, Donald Trump: the list goes on and on…) I guess when these men reach their 40’s thats just what they do….ugh.

9. Miapocca says

Okay so did anyone ever see tom cruise and Katie homes doing anything domestic with thier child in this manner…just wondering..ahhaha

10. JJ says

Dean is wearing a neck brace because his ex-wife beat the crap outta him!

Well…not quite but I WISH that were the case.

The kid looks like an Alien from a Sci-Fi movie like Star Trek…oingo-boingo…ET phone home….bleh..ugg!

11. phnxgirl says

Tori has some long hair extensions! I’m interested to see the second season of their show as well. Love her dress!!