Comments

1. Analise says

That bathing suit is all wrong for her. It accentuates her small chest and isn’t cut right for her lower half. She’s a very tiny, petite woman. She can afford to pick up the latest People Style Watch and use the tips in it regarding her figure. Love to watch her act. The kid needs his hair cut.

2. dori says

she does have the body of a young boy …being very flat chested is the reason for it. She is definately a candidate for enhancement….. I commend her for having chosen to be natural.

3. Georgia says

Your all just saying she has the body of a young boy because your jelous. And c’mon…pregnant???? thats just stupid!!

4. Heidi says

#16, dori….I’m sure you are absolutely right! I’ve never thought of it that way, but it sure does make sense….sickening really.

5. dori says

please speak english so we can all understand you……
    Kate looks cute but you’re right she does have the body of a young boy.
    But that what the gay designers love.. They want the girls to look like young boys.

6. Isabella says

Talento venezolano USA!!! Caramelos de Cianuro – Veronica!!! ESCUCHENLA menos tu hegegfe, jirafa o whatever!!!!

7. Isabella says

No termine de hablar.. Quien carajo se llama hegegfe suena a jirafa jejejejejjeejejejeej Debes odiar que jode a la idiota que te puso ese horrendo nombre!!!!!! By the way respeta la opinion de la gente estamos en un pais libre I LOVE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE FREDOM!!!!!! AMO LA LIBERTAD QUE HAY AQUI EN america = USA

8. Isabella says

Al fin leo comentarios very nice de una estrella de cine!!! Felicitaciones PEOPLE estan mejorando ahhh by the way Ryder is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee

9. Letstwistagain says

As long as she’s a good mom to Ryder, who cares what she looks like? I for one find it refreshing to see a celebrity who hasn’t been pumped full of silicone.

10. JJ says

Yup, #4 I agree!
    Kate looks like a little girl that is just beginning to go through puberty and develop tiny breasts…

11. Lauren says

Wow, Kate looks amazing! I love Ryder’s shirt. He’s very much like his father. Cute mother-son bonding moment. 😉