Comments

1. best wishes says

Nothing is more beautiful than a pregnant radiant mom! Congrats to Bridget and Tom (and Family)! (Pardon the familiarity). I am sure you are so pleased to welcome your beautiful son (grandson, nephew, cousin etc)…..Can’t imagine how difficult it must be to share such personal and loving family memories with the public (like me/us). Hope the family has time to enjoy their newest edition and mommy has time to rest with the help of daddy and family. Welcome newest PATS FAN! Congrats to your mommy and daddy, family and ALL PATS FANS!

2. best wishes says

3. mags says

SHE IS SO READY!!!
    I just can’t wait to see this baby!
    Looks like any day now….
    You look awesome Bridget…hang in there.
    Keep Smiling!

4. Zbella says

She is due at the end of the month. I remember everyone asking “When are you due?” every 5 minutes, explaining and then they would ask me “You’re STILL HERE?” when I still had a month to go. Uggg. I had a torpedo belly with my first too!

5. Sassy says

She looks like she has a rocket underneath her shirt..too cute, this baby will be big. Can’t wait to see the little guy or girl…best of luck…

She looks very ready to have that baby!

I really appreciate how you often make nice comments about the celebrities you feature. It’s a nice break from the many more mean-spirited blogs and magazines out there.

7. janey says

I like her too. She has a natural beauty and seems genuinely nice. Her baby is lucky to have her for his/her mom!

8. boo says

She looks to be carrying Most if not all of her weight in her Belly, Lucky her! Her Face, arms, Bum and so on don’t look to have gotten too big during this pregnancy however that Belly of hers…Holy Cow, wouldn’t surprise if that baby was here within the next few days!