Brooke Shields & Family At A Mercedes-Benz/Polo Event

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields was snapped with her family at Week Three of the Mercedes-Benz Bridgehampton Polo Challenge, Bridgehampton, NY on August 4th. Brooke looks exactly as one should look at an event like this! 😉

Comments

1. Zbella says

Diva, it’s OK. I happen to think she is adorable. She & my daughter could be sisters. But people think my daughter looks like a boy a lot – maybe because of the short red hair? But love is blind and I think she is ADORABLE!!! I also really like seeing pictures of Brooke and Rowan.

2. Zbella says

I love this little family. Grier looks so much like my baby (short red hair, fair skin). Soooo cute.

3. Malory says

The two girls have a very fair Skin and red hair, this is strange because Brooke have brown Hair

4. Blair says

I love the dresses on Grier and Rowan. They appear to be the same thing or similar just in different colors.

Beautiful girls. I think that Rowan looks so much like her mummy and greir looks more like her daddy. 🙂 Love Brooke Shields. She’s so pretty.

6. Malayka says

I love Brooke shields, Rowan is so big. Grier does look the same age as Suri, just that Suri has long hair but Grier seems even taller than Suri when you look the the piicture where Brooke is hoisting her. Lovely family.

7. sara says

Cute! But I can’t stand her “bug” eyed sunglasses!!! He looks like he’s ordered around 1/2 the time!!!

8. Lauren says

Brooke’s family is gorgeous. Rowan is going to be a stunner like her mother. I think Grier looks more like her daddy. 🙂

9. Lilo says

I think she is a sweet person and she has some beautiful girls. They are just like her. I love how Grier has a cute face and upturned nose. I wish Grier’s hair would grow out faster.