Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber & Violet

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner was snapped with her former onscreen father on Alias, Victor Garber, and 20-month-old daughter Violet in LA on Thursday. I love how Victor is carrying the “oh-so-important” baby doll stroller for Violet! My daughter (about to turn 3 next week) is obsessed with her baby doll strollers, but she keeps breaking them so we have to keep replacing them!

Comments

1. dori #1 says

I was hoping jennifer was having another baby… I guess time will tell.
    My daughter use to love her baby stroller too. She pushed her cat (who was dressed as a baby) in it all the time!

2. Lauralin says

Surely – the fact that she’s going to be on Broadway means she’s not pregnant, right? She couldn’t have signed up for it if she was, it seems to me.

I like him a lot, did a fantastic job on Alias! Such a nice picture, they all look like they are enjoying the day together.

4. chinny says

lol, i remember my little stroller 😀 it had animals all over it. Sadly, my doll fell out of the stroller and down the stairs when i was 4… and i drew blue perminant marker lines all down her face and brought her to my mom.

“look mommy!! she got hurt and is crying! Give her a kiss!”

Never really did get the blue stuff off… and that basically ended my stroller days.

oh look Violet is not smilin i guess sum ppl will assume she has down syndrome or sum ridiculous shit, nywayz they look happy

6. Violets Auntie says

Victor has a new series with ABC, “Eli Stone” which starts up during the mid-season, in January. Although he’ll be filming the show during fall, I’m sure he will get away to NYC just to see Jen on Broadway. And Jen started on Broadway after college and actually was an understudy in a play starring Ron Rifkin (Sloane in “Alias”). How blond and how cute Violet is!

7. BECKY SUSANNE says

I THINK THAT VICTOR GOT JENNIFER THE JOB AT THE THEATRE. HE IS WELL KNOWN IN THE NEW YORK THEATRE.

AND THEY PROBABLY WILL BE SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IN NEW YORK

8. nina says

I’m an old Alias fan so I’m very happy to see Victor “Spy daddy” Garber still hanging with Jen. And Violet is very adorable.

How cute!

9. Katie says

my apologies – i misread the post, thought it said Violet instead of your daughter – Happy birthday to your daughter!!

PS – I love your site – a great way to keep informed on all the baby happenings going on!! 🙂

10. Violets Auntie says

SpyDad did marry Jen and Ben. He said he applied online on how to perform the wedding. This is so delightful to see Jen and Victor together. Violet is so cute.

11. C says

Oh this picture is priceless!

I love how Victor is holding Violets stroller. That’s so cute 🙂

12. Sonja says

Finally some cute shoes on Violet. I’m sick of seeing her in those ugly crocs all the time.

13. DMITZ says

I think Victor Garber actually married Jen and Ben (but not 100% sure).

Violet is getting big and more beautiful everyday. Jennifer is such a great mother!

14. phnxgirl says

I like Victor Garber as an actor. I bet he kind of treats Jennifer like she is his daughter. I know he was at her wedding which wasn’t very big.

15. Lauren says

How adorable! Vi is getting soo big.

Jen looks like she has a baby bump going on in this picture.

16. Natasha says

What about getting your daughter a cute little children sized sling to carry her dolls in? Smaller, more compact, and won’t break!