Adam Sandler & Daughter

Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler and 15-month old daughter Sadie Madison were snapped on the set of his new movie.

Sadie Madison is wearing the Robeez Penguin Limited Edition shoes. They are no longer available.

Adam Sandler

Comments

1. obnoxious spice says

as far as i am concerned – what IS cute is the way he is with his little girl in every pic we see of them…
    just lovely!

2. Jessie says

Geez you guys! How can you say anyone’s not cute? It’s an opinion, yes, but you don’t need to be rude. You don’t even know them.

3. Jessie says

4. name not important says

I think what’s working against her in this picture is her unruly curls, but I still think she’s cute. She just has thick curly hair and unless it’s styled, it can make the child look silly, but not ugly

5. in general says

You mean she’s not the big brown eyed, dark gorgeous chesnut hair kind of cute, but she’s cute.

6. chinny says

well, i think she’s pretty addorale. She’s not the blue eyed, blonde hair kind of cute, but rather a chubby cheeked, curly hair kind. Either way, im a fan 😀 besides, i have a feeling she’ll grow into a gorgeous girl, just look at her!

7. Ivy says

She is very big for her age!! I have to say, I usually think most children are cute at this age. But I’m having a hard time finding anything cute about her. In all honesty, to me, she looks like a boy dressed in a pink outfit. Well, her hair is kind of pretty, I guess. She does, however, have a beautiful name.

8. AmyY says

I love her little shoes but shes not too cute… maybe its just the face shes making. he seems really happy to be a dad though