Marcia Cross & Husband Take Their Twin Daughters For A Stroll

Marcia Cross

Marcia Cross and her husband Tom Mahoney were snapped taking their twin daughters for a stroll in LA’s Brentwood neighborhood on July 28th.

Comments

1. Tiffany says

Regardless of who the eggs came from, Marcia seems like such a wonderful person and those kids are going to be loved to no end by their mom and dad. WHO CARES if she used a donor and HOW DO YOU KNOW she in fact did? Show me proof or else keep your ignorant mouth shut please.

2. eminencegrise says

Still trying to imitate me, stalker? Get a life!

The chances of a woman conceiving her first child at Marcia’s age with her own eggs are slim to none.

Ditto Holly Hunter and Gena Davis.

These gals put things off till they’re ancient, and then a lot of folks wonder why they can’t fall pregnant when they do the same thing.

3. Jenna M. (UK) says

#6, check your facts. Women in their 50’s have been known to concieve naturally. Most woman in their 40s haven’t gone through the menopause and are therefore completely able to have a child without an egg donor. Even if she has used an egg donor, that is a very personal thing, why the hell should she tell you and the world about it?

You sound like a very bitter and nasty little person.

4. eminencegrise says

I guess i am upset because i had my kids through an egg donor and unfortunately everyone got to hear about it.I guess i didnot realise that some women are still lucky to be fertile even in their late 40’s.

5. eminencegrise says

I guess i am upset because i had my kids through an egg donor and unfortunately everyone got to hear about it.I guess i didnot realise that some women are still lucky to be fertile even in their last 40’s.

6. Miranda says

eminencegrise, could you please say something else?I don’t think that’s an egg donor, OK?just because she’s over 40 doesn’t mean she used an egg donor. They may be test tube children, but that’s it.

7. Miranda says

eminencegrise, could you please say something else?I don’t think that’s an egg donor, OK?just because she’s over 40 doesn’t mean she used an egg donor,

8. eminencegrise says

Nice try, no.7, at impersonating me.

I’m not sorry.

EGG DONOR! Why don’t these ‘stars’ who have kids in their mid- to late-40s ever admit that?

9. Jenna M. (UK) says

Beautiful babies, beautiful mama and cool baby carriers! They look like such a perfect family but maybe I’m just biased because I’m a big Marcia Cross fan!

10. Awww! says

phnxgirl – you are right! Look at her outfit! She must be so bloody hot. If I were her I would slap on some 50 spf and AT LEAST wear a pair of shorts! She’s got to be boiling…

11. phnxgirl says

I read that Marcia is very conscious of protecting herself from the sun. She always wears a hat and long sleeves. She is very fair skinned so I do not blame her. Looks like she is doing the same for her girls, with the hat at least.

12. Awww! says

Very cute family! They look happy. On a side note: Is Marcia Cross wearing that hat as a “disguise”? Because, she wears it so much that I am going to think everyone else in that hat is her! ha ha!