Gwen Stefani & Kingston Arriving At The Sydney Airport

Gwen Stefani

Gwen was snapped arriving at the Sydney airport with husband Gavin Rossdale (not pictured) and son Kingston, 14 months, on Sunday. She is currently touring in Australia.

I have loved Gwen and Gavin both since like the mid 90’s….. Kingston is adorable and i think they both seem like wonderful parents.

2. Kamineko says

I don’t understand all the comments about Gwen looking dirty and in need of a bath. She has clean hair, fresh lipstick and has on clean clothes! As to any pics of her sans makeup, they are few and far between. Besides, none of us here (I don’t think) wear our makeup 24/7! Travelling is tough on people, especially when they travel with a small child or two. If anyone looks dirty and unkempt most of the time, it would be Britney Spears.

3. dori #1 says

Today I saw a pic of Gwen on Celebrity baby blog where she and Gavin are at an airport and Gwen has no lipstick on she looked very different without make -up!!
    They are a sweet family and Kingston is such a cute boy…. looks just like his daddy.

4. chinny says

come on… don’t hate here. I’ve come to respect Gwen as an artist and more so as a person. She may dress slightly different, but so does Christina! And i think she seems to be a very devoted mother and wife. I don’t know what else there is to critisize her about, other then the fact that she’s only been with two guys in her entire life? (married one and remains good friends with another) And some people have the nerve to call her a slut….

5. Angie_in_Arkansas says

i like her and her sweet little family but i dont understand why she’s considered so fashion forward and trendy..she never matches and always looks so odd.
    that’s such a hilarious pic of Kingston..made me laugh oout loud!!

6. Kayla says

Oh i love Gwen, she is such a beautiful woman! And Kingston is the cutest baby ever! I saw a pic of when Gwen was that age and they look identical!

7. Megan says

ok….bitter is time to be sweet! You know that Gwen sit down, and stop getting your bloomers in a bind!

8. Lurker says

I saw this yesterday or the day before at’ve done it again WM, and picked the WORST of the set of pictures for this site.

I still love this family though, and still think Kingston is one of THE cutest celeb babies out there.

9. Lauren says

Kingston is adorable. He looks a lot like Gavin.

I have lost respect for Gavin who willingly chooses not to be a part of his daughter’s life. Maybe something happened that the public is not aware about but it looks like he abandoned her. He sure is not father of the year!

10. onatear says

Just about my FAVORITE mom and child. They are both easy on the eyes..he’s cuter with every picture!!