An Expectant Elisabeth Hasselbeck At Instyle's Super Saturday

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

An expectant Elisabeth Hasselbeck (of The View) and stylist Rachel Zoe were snapped at Instyle’s Super Saturday in Watermill, NY. Her dress is very pretty.

Comments

1. Dustie says

Beautiful, smart & funny. Love her!
    Kalista Brat – I don’t know what pictures you are looking at because you are not describing Elisabeth. Major tan??? Where???

2. Julie says

She looks fabulous pregnant, but I’m concerned about the puffiness in her face. I hope she doesn’t have blood pressure issues with her pregnancy.

3. eminencegrise says

Now I don’t know about the Republican hag bit, living in Britain as I do, but she’s a MUNTER! That fake blond hair.

Face like a well-slapped bum.

4. sara says

She reminds me of being a big mouth….but I don’t mind her. I do like her dress. She seems to be authentic for speaking her mind. Best wishes

5. Nicki says

I can’t stand her on the View…………….She looks great here and I wish her the best with her new baby. (although the first pic she looks like she is modeling for the next Scream movie..JMO) I wish her the best, and hope her older daughter, (Grace, right) adjustes very quickly to the new baby. The dress looks very cute on her. Best wishes to the family.

6. Kelsey says

I love Elisabeth and I think she is very pretty (I especially love her dress in this picture), but I liked her natural beauty when she was on Survivor better.

7. phnxgirl says

Okay I have to say that I think Rachel Zoe’s glasses are WAY too big! She looks like a bug to me. 😉 I like her dress, though, maybe if it came to the knee. I’m too short to pull off a long dress.

8. Kalista Brat says

I notice she looks uglier than ever now. I use to think she was very pretty before but something happened to her. Her face does not look pretty in these pictures. It could be the wierd eye shadow makeup or something. I think her face looks like an old lady now and her skin does not look pretty anymore. she has a major tan and it does not look good on her. I hope her baby looks like the daddy. The first picture is the worst of her.