Rachel Weisz With Henry Chance In NYC

Rachel Weisz

Rachel Weisz

Rachel Weisz

Rachel Weisz, 36, was snapped out with 14-month-old son Henry Chance while out for a stroll in New York City on Saturday. I can’t believe he is already walking! He looks like a perfect little Victorian baby!

Rachel is going to star in the screen adaptation of Alice Sebold’s The Lovely Bones.

1. marina says

The baby is cute he looks like rachel there gonna be a happy family i hope henry goez into showbiz cause i love rachel’s acting!

2. Lily says

He is so precious and Rachel is very beautiful. 🙂 But didn’t I see somewhere that she was telling people it was okay to drink wine while you’re pregnant? I hope I’m mistaken. But they are a cute family.

3. jandksmummy says

I agree with the posters, he is a beautiful child. I love his curly hair and rosy cheeks. My husband is from england as well and our son has a lot of the same delicate features but not the curly hair…sniff sniff..LOL!

4. Sarah Bea says

wow! I cannot believe he is that old already. It just seems like she gave birth a few months ago. He is a cutie, though.

5. megs says

I think crocs are super easy for kids to get on themselves (the three set anyway) which is nice to quick outings and going to the beach – I also like how light they are to pack in the diaper bag and go – I don’t know what that is around Rachel’s elbow area, I assume an elastic tie, her hair is at that medium length when ties come in super handy, esp in humid weather! I think she looks adorable in that dress, very youthful on her.

6. Pika says

What a cutie..
    The crocs are everywhere, but they are amazingly light and mold to a little foot…so they’re a great shoe for kids.

7. Megan says

Ok…I hate clogs on boys…but since he is a baby..I will let him slide! GAWWWD her knees look awlful! She need plastic sugery on her knees ASAP!

8. Maggie says

omg – it seems like he was just born – and now here he is walking! … and you’re right mork, i don’t think i’ve seen him since he was debuted as a newborn … rachel looks beautiful too …