Jennifer Garner Getting Violet Into Her Carseat

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner was snapped getting Violet, 19 months, into her carseat in Brentwood, CA on Thursday.

Comments

1. camila says

i love violet and jennifer garner since i was 9 years old now im 12 but i always wanted to be like her
    lubb it camila

2. LOPEZ ARREDONDO says

HOJALA QUE SEAS UNA BUENA MAMA ASI COMO ERES UNA BUENA ACTRIZ Y OJALA QUE HUVIERAS SIDO MI MAMA .
    SIEMPRE SERE TU FANS NUMERO 1
    SORRY FOR NOT SPEAKING ENGLISHMAN

3. Lovi says

OMG!!……..I am so glad that Ben and Jen are together!…They really are down to earth people. Not seen in them suits day in and day out…..RIGHT ON!

4. Blair says

I personally think crocs are the ugliest shoes ever created. Just my opinion, I know many people who will hate me for saying it, but I find them anything but flattering even on the cutest of children. I really don’t know what the appeal is, perhaps comfort, I just can’t see what one sees in them otherwise. They are indeed a fashion statement, but not the kind that I’d want to make. They’re horribly popular though, so I suppose I’m missing something.

5. jandksmummy says

You know to be totally honest I think crocs look better on kids than adults..seriously mine look terrible on me but they are so comfortable.

6. kendra says

lol what is it with crocs??? I’ve tried them on several times and they just don’t beat reef flip flops when it comes to supporting the soles of my feet. They aren’t comfortable and they simply look stupid on my feet.

7. jandksmummy says

I’m looking into buying some crocs for my toddler. They look a lot easier to put on than sandals. My oldest likes wearing his now and they actually look good on him {without socks..of course :)}

8. Violets Auntie says

Oh, Crocs are really comfortable. My husband laughed at them, now he wears them. My daughter thought they were funny-looking. Now she’s wearing them, so is her husband. Now they want a pair for their walking 11 month-old. It’s going to be iCroc nation soon.

Violet has quite a look on her face.

9. DMITZ says

Hello Oriana! I know, I don’t understand why people would wear them with socks. My husband makes fun of these shoes so I would have to endure his jokes. That’s okay, as long as they are comfy!

How is your weekend going?

DMITZ, go buy you a buy hon, if they are comfy, why not? I have changed my mind about older kids wearing them, but please, not with socks!

11. phnxgirl says

Violet is going to think that people following you taking pictures is a normal every day thing that happens to everyone. 😉 I think Jen handles it well. Violet is so cute.

12. DMITZ says

They look so cute. Violet is turning into a beautiful child (she was a cute baby). I used to wonder what the big deal was with those croc shoes, but I got some for my 14 mo daughter this weekend and I love them. I actually tried on a pair myself and they are very comfortable. Didn’t buy them though (for myself). I think they are cute on pregnant women and children.

13. kidada says

what is it…about these shoes? I know that they only cost about 20.00..for celebs….But this is a little girl..so I slack off!
    I hope Jen is prego’s!