Trista Sutter & Husband Welcome A Son!

Trista Sutter

A rep confirms that Trista Sutter, 34, gave birth to a boy, Maxwell Alston Sutter, on July 26th. Trista tells Us magazine, “He’s perfect and beautiful, and everyone’s doing great.”

Little Maxwell (5 pounds, 3 ounces and 18 inches long) is the first child for the Sutters, who met on the first season of ABC’s The Bachelorette and were married on television in December of 2003. The birth took place at 8:50 p.m. local time at the Vail Valley Medical Center in Vail, Colorado, where the Sutters reside.

Trista recently told Us magazine of her pending motherhood, “It took us a long time to get pregnant so it makes it that much sweeter. It’s my dream to be a mom.”

Trista also revealed that the couple did not want to know the baby’s gender before the birth. “I’m a huge planner,” she said, “but even more so I’m a fan of surprises, so my love of surprises outweighed it. For the first one for us, we just want a healthy baby.”

1. momoftwo says

I heard that she used ov-watch also which was pretty cool since i used it to conceive my second.

2. lucy says

oh i’m so happy for the adorable couple! i was always a fan, i remember reading she had been trying for awhile, then she used OV-Watch to help get pregnant, an fyi for want-to-be mom’s out there. congrats to the happy couple:)

3. carleigh says

Tiny little guy, she’s ssssssooo cute and her hubby is a total hunk so I can’t wait to see pic’s of little Max…I’ll bet he’s just a perfectly precious little one! Congrats to them on their little guy!

4. Lauren says

Congratulations! It couldn’t have happened to a happier couple. 5 pounds? Wow, he’s a little guy. I bet he’s a cutie. 🙂

5. phnxgirl says

If he was born 4 weeks early per Celebrity Baby Blog then he very well could have gained at least one more pound in his last month. Usually towards the end is when babies grow the most, but 5 pounds is still really good. I bet he is cute.

6. Pam says

CBB has more details because they talk directly to her I guess. But she was in a lot of pain and had pre-eclampsia and they decide to proceed with the birth, but the induction failed. More info here, this is where I read it. They announced the birth first and seem to have the most on it from what I’ve seen.

I’m so happy for Trista and Ryan!

7. D'Anna says

I wonder if he was an early induction with Trista’s OB/GYN saying she was too tiny to have a vaginal delivery….

8. Miranda says

So well, I don’t get this with Ibs and inches and all, because I’m not english or american. A baby’s length is in centimeters here and the baby’s weight is in gram. So a “normal” baby is around 3500 gram and around 47-52 centimeters. Well, I understood that this was a tiny baby. 🙂 Does anyone speak in centimeters and gram? Could you maybe give me a little lesson? 🙂

9. dori #1 says

Thats great… Conratulations!! They are a great couple and very much in love and I’m sure this child will grow up in a happy loving home

Gosh I just read that he was 5 lbs. He must be tiny. Awww. I remember thinking her stomach was not big for someone that far along in their pregnancy!