Gwen, Gavin & Kingston Arrive In Australia

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were snapped arriving with 14-month-old Kingston at Brisbane airport in Australia on Friday in preparation for Gwen’s Australian tour.

Comments

1. sara says

I really have never seen Gwen with out makeup/ dosed hair? If so, please send pix!! I can’t stand men with “fake” bleached blond hair. Doesn’t seem “manish” to me…more fem!

2. JJ says

Yawn…boring family. Annoying too! With hair – Kingston is beginning to look a bit cuter…only a bit. There are way cuter babies than him in Hollywood though.

3. Jessie says

Kingston doesn’t look like he’s growing and Gavin kind of looks like Beckham with the blonde ‘do.

4. zoe says

Do like the “Rosdales” but not sure about a blonde Gavin lol. Kingston is one of my fav celeb babies.

Gavin is gorgeous, don’t care for the blonde hair on him though, cute baby and Gwen has a sweet personality and a fantastic figure. Nice family indeed!

6. kidada says

@ #11, #12, and #13
    I thinking that you have had a crush on Gavin, and he passed you over..to be with Gwen!
    I think that they are a beautiful couple that could care less that some teeny boopers don’t like them! If you are not a teeny booper…you should be!

7. Lauren says

I love seeing Gwen with her family. She’s all simple and classic without all her makeup and hairdos. Kingston is getting big. 🙂

8. Molly says

Gwen is not cute at all. Bleached blonde hair and too much make up. I also hate the way she dresses. Don’t know what Gavin sees in her! Kingston is cute but please cut that hair!

9. Karen says

Gwen and Gavan are disgusting looking. Gwen looks like a PIG! The kid is cute but he definitely needs a haircut!

10. dori #1 says

wenmistress said Brisbane airport in New Zealand ….is it possible they have an airport named Brisbane?

11. dori #1 says

Gavin looks different in his blonde hair. They are a great family… Kingston looks just like his dad.

#2 Has a daughter named Daisy Lowe (b. 1989) from a brief fling with fashion designer Pearl Lowe. Gavin remained good friends with Daisy’s mom and is even the girl’s godfather, but did not know he was her biological father until recently, when the girl’s mother told him he might be. He took a DNA test in October 2004 which revealed he was in fact her father.

kingston is so adorable

Cutie Kingston! This kid does not seem to be growing! Lol

Anyway, I read somewhere that Gavin has a daughter and she’s about 18. He actually thought that she was his god-daughter, but it so turned out that its his daughter because he had a one night stand with her mum or something like that. I’m really not too sure about this guys, so correct me if I’m wrong. Well, I also read that when he found out that she was his daughter, he completely cut her out of his life and he didn’t even call her for her birthday, and that they ( Gwen and Gavin) never even let her see Kingston. I mean, thats really harsh and so what, be mad at the girl’s mum for not telling him the truth, not his daughter. It’s not her fault. If it is true, I’ll definately have to rethink just how much I still like this couple, whom was actually one of my favourites.