An Expectant Isla Fisher At The Premiere Of Hot Rod

Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher

OMG! She is so beautiful and adorable!

In the top pic she is pictured with costar Andy Samberg.

Source & Source

Comments

She looks gorgeous!! And yes I agree with someone else who pointed out that FINALLY an actress that is pregnant head to toe! But I disagree with the latter about her dress. I think she looks gorgeous in her dress! Her hair color is not that red to clash with her pink dress. And I dont think that she would squeeze her pregnant belly in a super tight dress just so she could wear it. I think people need to relax and not be so judgemental on this site. She looks so pretty either way and I have not one bad thing to say about Isla!

2. Lindsay says

Isla looks very cute. Anyone know when she is due? Closest I’ve heard is “this winter.”

3. Lindsay says

4. Team Jolie says

She looks so beautiful, but I have a question, is she engaged to Sacha, or are they still dating?

5. Lauren says

Isa looks beautiful. The dress is a little tight for being pregnant but she looks beautiful all the same. I can’t wait to hear what she and Sacha are having.

6. y.b.g. says

Finally! An actress who’s pregnant from head to toe like I was (though I definitely preferred looser garments — if only I’d had Naomi Watts’s budget!). The important thing, of course: happily ever after for everybody!!

7. reeny says

Boy – can the dress get any tighter? Doesn’t look like a maternity dress to me. Who on earth is she anyway?

8. Angie_in_Arkansas says

i dont think the hair and dress color clash but the dress is way too tight…u can see her panty line really well in the first pic..how the hell did she get it over her belly?? lol

i love that Andy guy..he’s so funny on SNL!