Tori & Dean Out Shopping For Liam

Tori Spelling

“I’m putty in his hands,” Tori Spelling (snapped here with husband Dean McDermott in San Diego on July 18th) told Us magazine of son Liam, 4 months.

Comments

I don’t like J-Lo and never have, she acts and sounds low class to me when she talks! I don’t understand why she, Julia Roberts is another, haven’t been mentioned more about husband stealing! They are not exactly role models either.

Never saw the cooking show but did hear that she had a bad disposition, wonder if that is her true nature? Well, it didn’t take him 12 years to discover that and if he didn’t want her, he shouldn’t have adopted a baby just before he dumped her.

Yes, Tori could very well have changed, people can change for the better as well as the worse, so hope they are happy and it appears they are very much in love.

2. why are people so mean says

WHY IN THE WORLD DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO RUDE & SO MEAN? ALL THESE COMMENTS ARE SO UNCALLED FOR. DEAN SEEMS LIKE A REAL NICE GUY WHO IS CRAZY FOR TORI. SHE IS A SWEET LADY WHO HAS BEEN TRYING TO STAND ON HER OWN. TORI & DEAN YOU ALL DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THESE CRAZY PEOPLE ARE SAYING. JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE & STAY IN LOVE.

3. Anne says

Dean’s x-wife was mouthy and rude to her co-star on her cooking show and very controling. Is it any wonder Dean eventually found true love elsewhere and dumped her. He appears in movies in Canada and sees his children. Tori used to be spoiled but now she is more mature and in love. Let them be happy, eh! Never seem to hear about JLo stealing her husband from his x and their kids, so lighten up all because it happens far too often.

4. JJ says

Can’t stand Dean…he did a horrible thing to his first wife. He cheated on her and left her for “Tori the scary”. Yuck..how could he do that? He has a son from his first marriage that he neglects…asshole!! What a pathetic man!

I do think he is in love with Tori and he better be! I don’t think it was about the money, he just appears very weak to me. I watched the show a couple of times, she is funny, they seem happy and it may be a lasting relationship, who knows? But Candy Spelling isn’t betting on it! I hope he does see his children and has a part in their lives, it is the right thing to do but he is no prize catch to me. Tori is a spoiled brat and they are definately not in the running for a fave couple of mine.

6. Miapocca says

Dean does see his other kids…on the only show I watched he seemed to put up a readlly good show of being a mature supportive husband…its probaly genuine, and he had gone off a few days when tori was about to give birth a some planned viist to see his other kids…

He seemed like a good guy on the show…not supporting him or anything, I dont know how he can redeem himself with the public on deserting his wife and Candi Spelling is also praying he runs off soon enough ………..oh well..the complicated game of spouse snatching is alive and well in Hollywierd , seems like everyone want to pull a jolie…ahahhaha

He makes me sick, I am sure their baby is well loved and cared for, but he isn’t the only child in the world, I wonder if Dean even makes an effort to see his other children? He creeps me out and I don’t see anything so special about any of them.

8. phnxgirl says

I think about his other kids too. Especially the adopted one. How unfortunate for them. I could not even imagine what it would feel like see your dad going all ga-ga over some other kid from some woman that your dad left your mom for!

9. dori says

She unfortunately looks a lot her dad. Her mom was no beauty either. All the plastic surgery in the world can’t change your gene’s. Guess she couldn’t win. But I’m sure she’s very sweet. They seem very happy together.

10. Karen says

She looks like a transvestite! Does that husband of hers ever work? Oh yeah, he is living off of dead Aaron Spelling’s money!

11. Ellen says

Wonder if he ever spends any daddy-time with the baby he and his first wife adopted. From what I understand that child was just an infant when he left for Tori.