Matt Damon's Adorable Daughter

Matt Damon

Matt Damon

Popsugar had these adorable pics of Matt Damon’s daughter Isabella, 1, with grandma at the Beverly Hills Hotel! She is so cute!

Matt once said:

“I’d love to be a dad. I hope I’d be great at it. That’s every man’s fear, yet his most important job.”

Isabella is wearing Stride Rite’s Sophia sandal.

Matt Damon

Comments

FIRST OF ALL, IT IS SUCH A BLESSING TO BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS…ALL CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAYS, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT MATT’S WIFE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL, SHE LOOKS GOOD, BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL…I AM FROM BRAZIL AND I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF GORGEOUS WOMEN.
    OH BY THE WAY, I HOPE NOBODY GETS OFFENDED BUT HERE IN USA WHEN IT COMES TO CHILDREN, PEOPLE REALLY FOCUS OF THE BLUE EYES AND BLOND HAIR, NOT OF THE FEATURES OF THE FACE..

2. smile007 says

I think the baby’s cute and Matt’s wife is a very lucky lady who caught an awesome man by getting knocked up. Heard baby #2’s on the way.

3. comment says

the best thing to do on this site is just read it and don’t comment. you never can get through to people on here and it always ends up in a fight with someone using someone elses name or someone not liking the opinion of someone else which starts a huge war over who is right and who is wrong. just a bunch of loosers with nothing better to do. although some of it is entertaining it gets old really fast with the same people saying the same things all the time. and i’m sure i’ll get told to go elsewhere or not read it or why am i commenting and that’s fine. just thought i’d point out what happens when people are bored with themselves and their lives. and as much as some of you stay on here it really shows you have nothing better to do and that you are addicted to a baby site and arguing with people you don’t even know. STOP THE MADNESS I SAY!! Go do something else and step away from the computer. Breathe some fresh air, get some sunshine, read a good book, take a walk. It’ll do wonders for you!!!

4. dori #1 says

I think all babies are cute daily jones was blogging under my name and I didn’t say that.
    Yes! she is cute!

5. Betty says

She is cute, but it looks like she has no neck. Everytime i see a pic of her, it looks like her chin is long.

6. Lisa says

It’s good to see you can CAN post a proper link to your source. Every link you normally post just comes up as an error…how convienent.

7. Monica says

16. Sassy – it doesn’t matter what nationality Matt’s wife is. She is NOT pretty. She is NOT even cute!

8. Sassy says

Dori and Karen, Isabella is cute, just because her mother is latina, you all make such a big fuss over “violet” and I don’t find her cute, but because she has blood hair and blue eyes….keep your comments to yourself…we don’t want them here on this site…

9. kim--original kim says

She’s SO cute!!! Love the shoes, too… Clearly, that’s Matt’s mom–he looks just like her! Very sweet, indeed.
    I once stayed at those BHH bungalows—what an amazing place that hotel is.

10. dori says

now that I have revealed way too much of who I am I can no longer blog here under my own name so from now on if you see the name dori it won’t be me. I’ll come back in a couple days but it won’t be undder my own name anymore thanks to Miapocca/shequida/shadow girl/daily jones/eddie
    this person is ruining this website

Honestly I don’t think the baby is that pretty but they do seem like a very happy family and I wish them the best.

She has her mom’s complexion and looks just like her!!!! I don’t think Matt’s wife is all that pretty but the baby is a cutie pie. I like Matt and this family a lot. His mom is a Professor at Cambridge, very smart family!!!!! Congrats to them and to his success!

13. Nicki says

Isabella is a cutie. I think she looks more like her Mom, but maybe with Matts eyes? Her shoes are adorable.

14. Miapocca says

She looks like her Grandma and a lot like her daddy..cute down to earth bostonians…seems damon and affleck both learned from their high profile hollywierd relationship and chose a much more comfortable route..wish those boys the best of luck in life with thier families, I sincefrley hope that their marriages last for a lifetime!