Kimora Lee Simmons & Family

Kimora Lee Simmons

Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons reunited for their daughters Ming, 7, and Aoki Lee, 4, at a tea party to launch Phat Farm’s “Ming and Aoki” signature clothing collection at the label’s New York showroom on Wednesday.

Comments

1. tinkabell0895 says

THOSE GIRLS ARE SO PRECIOUS….YOU SHOLD WACTH HER SHOW….KIMORA:LIFE IN THE FAB LANE…..IF U LIVE IN MARYLAND CHANNEL 48….ON SUNDAYS AT 8:00

2. shamea says

i think that ya look nice together but i want to know why do ya care what we think. See im not a hater but me and my family is nice looking but neither one of you would not care. MY daughter is very beautiful and is very talent but i wonder do ya care.

3. shamea says

He is a lot older, very spiritual also I heard. I think they are both good parents, she is snobbish and very into material things.

5. Angie_in_Arkansas says

Wonder why they split in the first place?? Don’t they still live in the same house or something crazy like that?? Thought i had heard that..

She’s so exotic and beautiful but i’ve always had mixed feelings about her..sometimes she seems so vein and snobbish and sometimes she seems more down to earth..wonder what she’s really like/??

Gorgeous kids, you won’t see these girls dressed in boys clothes and in black all the time! Hurrah!!!!!

7. princess says

Beautiful Girls. Their dad Russel is CEO of Phat Farm (a clothing line) and numerous other business ventures. And their mom Kimora is a model and she is run Baby Phat (a clothing line) .