1. Gary says

Kelly Ripa is fine personaly i prefere brown hair to blond,look at most women when they get married they look good a few years later they become fat asses.

Imagine being with a women that still looks good and has a sexy body 10-20 years later after having a litter of kids. who could be so blessed.

I personaly have always liked small skinny flat chested women five ft./five/seven/in. 105/120 lbs in that range.

people that talk about all these celeberty’s that are to skinny if not on drugs then look at the gene pool some women are just built that way.

I can’t stand how much society puts on big tits,my brother is one of them,(hey look at her she’s cute) my brother she has no tits,like that gives a women value if you have ever been with someone big chested when they take off there clothes they droop sag when they lay on there back they roll off onto the floor sick

I am sickened by the stupid comments you people make.- get a life. 1st to the people about the crocs. easy great shoes kids love. 2nd about her not holding her other son’s hand -she is but it is behind her back -dummy!! 3rd you are all jealous that a woman can be smart, funny, and pretty, have a great career, family, and husband and not be an idiot. You are all big boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zbella, is that the red head that wears the crocs? I can see them on a small child but not a teenager.

4. Zbella says

Really? You all hate crocs on boys? My son (3) has a pair (blue) that he wears everywhere. They are comfortable like going barefoot but are considered shoes. I think he looks adorable in his crocs.

5. Nicki says

24. Analise ~ That is the best way to do it. Your right. But sometimes life throws you a curve and you have to make the best of what you got. They don’t have the suburan life, they are in cabs and limos, getting dropped off at busy streets. They need to move out of the way as soon as they can. The city doesn’t stop for anyone or anything.
    I hate Crocs on boys, and NO to crocs (or flip flops) with socks!!!

6. Nicki says

21. Analise ~ LOL- it looks like she is holding hands with Lola but looks like she is touching Joaquins back . She does only have 2 Looks like he is munching on something and she is doing her best to keep track of them all.
    She looks VERY thin. She has no breasts anymore.
    Just no NO to the boys in Crocs!!!!!!!

7. Nicki says

And Michael, a beautiful boy, looks just like his Daddy………those sweat capris are girly looking on a 10 year old boy. He is very cute though.

8. Nicki says

I love Kelly! She is funny and cute. Her children are adorable, but…………Boys should not wear Crocs!!!! And Crocs with socks is worse. I thought they were for the beach or for gardening. Why the heck is EVERYONE wearing them around EVERYWHERE?? They look fine on young babies (under 2) and on elderly ladies. IMO- they look stupid on anyone else. I saw a pic of Dean Cain and his son wearing them, I could never think of Dean Cain the same way again. What a shame, (shaking head).

9. Janie says

I do not like her. She interrupts everyone’s conversations to talk about herself.

Those boys look like babies wearing those stupid crocs!

She is cute but that big mouth never stops! Her children are very cute, I think those shoes look sissy on her son but he is gorgeous, just like his dad! I do agree, her body looks like a boy but admire this happy family.

11. Lauren says

Her oldest son, Michael, is the carbon copy of his dad. He’ll be a heartbreaker when he’s older.

12. Monica says

Kelly Ripa has a big mouth! She never shuts up!

Blah, Blah, Blah – she never stops talking about herself!

13. dori says

Her son is a carbon copy of his dad Mark Consuelos and the little girsl are sweet too. But Kelly is a bit too skinny and flat chested. Her body looks like a 12 year old boy.