Catherine Zeta-Jones Extravaganza!

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones was snapped showing off her stunning figure during an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman in New York on Wednesday. Her new movie ‘No Reservations’ opens this week.

And here she was snapped returning to her hotel sometime during the day on July 25th.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

And here she was snapped at the ‘No Reservations’ premiere in NYC on July 25th! She is so gorgeous!

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Comments

1. Kamineko says

She is one of the most beautiful actresses in the world. She exudes oldtime Hollywood glamour. I have never seen her out in public in sweats or anything remotely sloppy.She has a lot of class, and most of the actresses in Hollywood would do well to emulate her.
    As to being ass-less, Elizabeth Taylor shared this body flaw! Taylor also had bony knees and legs. Nobody’s perfect.
    I think Catherine is the closest thing we have nowadays to Liz Taylor and her glamorous legacy.
    She is a lovely woman.

2. JJ says

She DOES have a flat butt!!! I’ve noticed it before in other photos where she is wearing other types of clothes…It not the dress in the photo…it’s her BUTT.
    I have a J.Lo and Beyonce butt…so in comparison CZJ has a flat butt…!!!

3. thegrinch says

What it is unbelievable to me is how this gorgeous woman goes to bed every night with Michael Douglas. I mean Jesus effin christ he must have a dick made of gold.

4. jiklo says

#19
    the third pic is sooooooooooooo gorgeous and beautiful are you blind or jealous,probably you feel better now,jalousy is soooooooooo ugly.

5. Coco says

She doesn’t have a flat butt! It’s just the way the dress is designed, that makes her appear that way.

6. JJ says

Yes, she’s beautiful!!! Very beautiful . I have one complaint however – she has a flat butt. She needs some “booty”. It’s way too flat…seriously I can offer her some of mine…I’ve got enough booty for two women….:D

She is a true beauty and super talented, but a flat butt indeed! Gorgeous jewelery too! Beautiful kids also, glad they are happy!

8. rosihan says

Stunning and hello gorgeous,i love her red dress and brown dress,and her bag is too beautiful and elegant,

9. ADAM says

WOW,WOW,WOW.
    SHE IS 38?MOTHER OF 2? GOSH HELP ME I WISH LOOKING LIKE HER AFTER 2 KIDS.SHE IS SOMTHIN BEYOND GORGEOUS,SHE IS PERFECT.

10. king solomon says

she is very gorgeous,beautiful,elegant and for sure ageless,i love her.go cathzy go.you are one hot and lovely mummy.

11. Jenna M. (UK) says

CZJ is gorgeous. She always looks great. I think she looks far better (and healthier) than all those size zero bimbos.

12. y.b.g. says

I’ll second that, AmyY #1 … Some of that must be genetic (we pale northern latitude people are probably the most assless in the world, alas). Some must be as per the adage: “Past a certain age, you can have a great face or a great ass but not at the same time.” And some is probably due to her v. sane non-enslavement to exercise equipment (unlike so many H’wood women). Good for her — here’s to all the Real Girls!

13. kim--original kim says

She is SO gorgeous! Saw her on Letterman, she’s great. Kudos to her and MD for raising their kids in Bermuda and out of the public eye. She’s a classy woman who doesn’t need paps attention the way Brit, etc. do…and cares more about rasing her kids, as it should be.

14. dori says

She’s got to be the most glamorous ladylike female
    star out there. This woman has class. She is absolutely stunning.