OMG! Katie Price & Peter Andre Have Named Their Daughter Princess Tiaamii!

Katie Price

Katie Price (Jordan) and Peter Andre have named their baby girl Princess Tiaamii! First it was being reported as Crystal, and then Bunny! I was liking Bunny, but this is fun too!

They unique and exotic name – pronounced tee-ah-me – was chosen as a tribute to their parents.

Peter’s mother is called Thea, while Katie’s mother’s name is Amy.

Katie explained to OK! magazine: “Her name is Princess Tiaamii.

“Princess, because she is our princess and Tiaamii was Pete’s idea because it’s taken from our mums’ names.

“We’ve put an accent over the first ‘a’ to make it a bit more exotic and two i’s at the end just to make it look a bit different.

“We love it because it’s unique, plus it means something special to us.

“I’m going to get a tattoo on the back of my neck with a crown and ‘Princess’ underneath.”

Proud papa Peter revealed that the name was his idea.

He added: “Katie always loved the name Princess but everyone thought it was a bit over the top.

“I loved it too but I wanted to name her after both our mums and then I just woke up one morning and thought: ‘I know! We’ll just put them together!’.

“If people don’t like it, that’s up to them.”

Princess is the couple’s first daughter and was born three weeks ago.

They’re awesome!

Comments

I love the name Tiaamii I’ve called my little girl the same but spelt different I’ve spelt it Tiamii which I think is much better I also like princess two wouldn’t really call my little girl it though but good look to em.

WHAT A LOVELY NAME AND ALL LITTLE GIRLS ARE PRINCESSES I HAVE FOUR MYSELF AND ONE PRINCE
    SO LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND ARE A NICE COUPLE WITH THREE SPECIAL KIDS X

3. jorden says

I LIKE JORDEN AND PETER THAY ARE SO GOOD THER 3 KIDS ARE SO GOOD LOOKING THE LITTLE GIRL TAKES AFTER HER MUM WITH THE GOOD LOOKS SHE IS SO CUTE AND IT IS UP TO JORDEN AND PETER WOT IT IS THER CHILD AND THER FIRST GIRL BUT JORDEN AND PETER ARE 2 GOOD PEPOLE GOOD LUCK TO THEM AND THER BABY GIRL HOPE SHE GROWS UP LIKE HER MUM AND I REALY LIKE THE NAME TIAMMII AND I LIKE HOW YOU SPELL IT TO OK SEE YOU

4. Emma says

Does it really matter its her little girl as long as the baby is healthy it is up to the parents what they call her. They must be so thrilled to have a little girl im sure she will be stunning just like her other two boys.

5. vicky, emma says

WE LOVE THE NAME LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS A GOOD MUM. YOU CAN CALL YOUR KIDZ WHAT YOU WANT AFTER ALL WHATS IT GOT TO DO WITH ANYONE ELSE ANYWAY!!!!

6. Nicki says

It is her baby, she can name it anything she wants. JMO-Princess is way better than Apple. I mean come on, no one tells you what to name your kid, why should you have the right to tell her what to name hers??? It’s not a Mary or Jane name, but it must work for them. It’s thier kid, they do have that right to name her whatever they want. I know kids that have “normal” names and prefer thier “dumb” nicknames. Here are a few nicknames the kids prefer- Monkey Snot- Bird Brain- Sherlock- Moose Breath- Droopy Drawers- “cow” boy- Queenie Beanie- Miss Know-it-all- “OK Princess”- Dirty Gerty, or Dirty Gert.
    Princess T….whatever sounds way better that those.

7. N says

I guess she was tired of all the boring names that have been used for years. If she likes it I love it…..Great name it means something special to them so that makes it even better!

8. Jennifer says

I am sorry but, that name is rediculous. How on earth could you give your child a name like that. If I worked at the birth certificate office, I would be LMAO when I got that info to input into the system. That poor kid will be teased no matter which part of her name she goes by. Try finding pencils with her name on it when she goes to school!!!

9. dori says

odd just plain odd … the mother makes me ill to look at her ….trashy even in pregnancy. But congrats to them on their little princess baby girl.

10. kimmy says

What a stupid name- her brain is also made of plastic and this is why this baby has this name. This chick is lame.

11. Nicki says

I worked with a girl named Princess many, many years ago. She was the yougest of 10 children and the only girl. I admit it took awhile to get used to, but seemed normal after that.
    I like Princess better than Bunny too. Now how about a pic of Princess Tiaamii.

12. maggie says

thats even more ridiculous than bunny, how can you name your baby like that, I mean you can love your daughter very much but your not going to name her Princess, this is a crazy family

13. jo says

I like the name princess.A lot of non celebrities call their daughters “princess” and i have never heard anyone judge them so harshly.If she doesnot like the name,she is free to change it when she grows up,but then if she is like her mom i am sure she will keep it.I wish them all the best.

14. Daily Jones says

Princess is a dog’s name, but taaimi is cool! I like that because it is different! I’m glad that she isn’t pego’s anymore..she was big as a house!

15. Zbella says

Better than Bunny.

My children all have different names too – but actual names none the less. To each their own…

16. Alexh says

To be honest i do think princess is over the top but so what?! She’s their daughter they should be able to name her what ever they feel fits without having people judging them as parents or people (No 10- do you know Katie? How can you say she’s a w****? I have as much right to call you a w**** as you do to her). Non- celebrities come up with stupider names they just don’t get publicised! At least the name they have chosen has meaning to them that’s all that matters.

hollywood people are giving thire kids stupid names princess moxie crimfighter suri shiloh fifi peaches moon unit audio scince piolet freedom reignbow rain heaven apple Zowie Bowie Jermajesty Coco Phinnaeus Diezel Ky Bluebell Madonna cruz desinger tu i mean whatever happen to name s like alexis ,daliliah eliza

18. sara says

Well, she was SOOO happy to finally have a girl!!
    (What mother isn’t?)….so “Princess” seems fitting….and getting a tattoo with a crown and “Princess” under it is fitting for her. (My cat is named Princess, so it seems strange to me:)

19. scarlet says

What in the hell is wrong with these retarded parents? What happen to regular names Mary, Lisa ect? Normal names

20. phnxgirl says

It’s an over the top name for an over the top kind of couple. I think it fits. I just don’t think Beth or Laura would have cut it. 😉

21. carleigh says

I just want to see some pictures of their pretty little girl! Like the second name but the first one is a bit over the top for me.

22. Anonymous says

“They’re awesome?” More like BIZARRE. As is your odd, undying allegiance to them. There are few names that are as blatantly self-important as “Princess (fill-in-the-blank).” One word: BLECH.

23. Jenna M. (U.K.) says

At first I thought it was nice (Tiaamii that is, not princess) until I realised that Tiaamii just sounds too much like Pepperami or Salami. And Princess sounds like something an old lady would name her Jack Russel. I know it really has bugger all to do with me, but the baby will grow up and Princess just isn’t a sensible first name for a fully grown adult woman.

24. Tiffany says

What will celebs name their kiddos next???
    Good grief. I dont think the celebrity parents think at all about what challenges these children will face as they enter school or become aware of what the public says about them.
    Princess is a nick name IMO, not a first name. If they want to call her princess that is fine however, I do not think it is an attractive or cute first name for anything but a dog or a stripper.
    The middle name Tiaamii is quite different yet very cute and actually rather elegant sounding.
    I just think that this couple feels like they have to be bizaar to be noticed or get attention. I think they are just weird.
    Poor kid….Come here Princess…come here….good girl….

25. Pika says

Of course, it’s totally their choice, but you have to wonder if the little tyke’ll be teased. Reminds me of Precious or Destiny.

Tiaamii sounds nice. Spelled weird, but sounds good. Princess on the other hand…puhleeeeeze. That is like what you name your dog, not your baby!

27. Lauren says

Wow, that is very different. I liked Crystal better than Bunny or this Princess name. I wonder what the baby looks like. 🙂