Jennifer Garner & Violet In Brentwood

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer and Violet were snapped in Brentwood…so cute!

Comments

1. Angie_in_Arkansas says

Thank you for clarifying #7 & #15- I really didn’t know that the heat did that. I had only seen that happen in much older women and it seemed that all the sudden I was seeing it on the skinny clebs. Maybe when someone brought it to my attention I just noticed it more. I wasn’t trying to be rude- just was curious. 🙂

2. Violets Auntie says

Jen does what I do with my kid, give her candy with the wrapper on and let her suck away! Cute pics.

Jen and Ben have both slimmed down. I think Jen has movie role coming up in late September or early October in Connecticut, so she’s slimmed down for the camera, which like adds 10 lbs to your face.

3. kendra says

Jen may be thin, but she isn’t unhealthy skinny. Also it’s true that veins pop out in the heat on skinny people, especially thin fair skinned people like Jen.

and Violet is so cute, is it just me or his her hair getting blonder?

4. Kate says

LOVE Violet, not crazy about those crocs however. They look like 2 giant slices of watermelon. I’ve never liked any of the crocs, despite how popular they seem to be. But again, Violet is precious. I love seeing pictures of her!

5. Analise says

Love seeing pics of this family. Looks like a bump to me. Especially in the first pic. Not that Jen is the slightest bit fat, but no ribs are showing. She looks good.

6. MoniKah says

OMG!!! Jen and little Violet they are so CUTE but where is Ben??? I hope he is working :D…She is my favorite actress ever…

7. MoniKah says

8. Zbella says

It’s called heat. Thinner women’s veins show in the heat. Happens to me too.

I think she is pregnant. I think she is beautiful and I love little Violet.

9. Angie_in_Arkansas says

I have never seen so many women w/ those little, bitty arms that u can see the veins and every bone in. is it some sort of a trend? seems odd to me.

wonder if that’s daddy’s hand on Vi’s head in the first pic? U can see one of the idiot paps in the background. how sad. wish these babies could get a break- i’d rather know that they can go to the park without those blood thirsty vultures hovering around than seeing pics of them doing regular, ordinary things we all do. I’d give my kid a big squirt gun filled with hot sauce to squirt at them! They need to get creative with it! If the law won’t keep them safe, they need to take matters into their own hands! No amount of publicity is worth jeopardizing your child’s safety (or anyone else’s child for that matter) -no matter WHO you are …ahem..tom cruise…

10. Lauren says

How sweet. I love this family. Jen doesn’t look like she has a bump here. I hope she is pregnant again. 🙂

11. Mom says

Is it me or are these two getting WAY too thin . . you can see Jen’s ribs and Ben’s pants look like they are gonna fall off!

There were other pics where Violet was in a stroller and munching away on a carrot while Jen was kissing her. Too sweet. Jen is not pregnant!

13. DMITZ says

I really can’t see a baby bump in this pic, but I sure hope she is expecting! Violet looks so cute. I think I see Ben in the last pic on his phone.