An Expectant Naomi Watts Out Shopping For Fabrics

Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

An expectant and very cheerful Naomi, 38, was snapped out shopping in California yesterday.

Naomi, who is entering the final weeks of her pregnancy, was in a cheerful mood as she laughed and rubbed her tummy, while browsing for fabrics with a friend.

Naomi and Liev have not revealed the gender or any possible names for their baby.

Comments

1. Analise says

Wow, in her only pair of maternity pants yet again. She swapped out the horizontal shirt though. Good for her!

2. Katia says

If it was Katie Holmes , people would have scream fake belly. I hate double standard, and idiots who jump on bandwagon and can not think for themselves. Naomi looks beautiful.

3. carleigh says

She has a great big beautiful prego belly! She looks so happy and I love the pic where she’s just laughing, too cute! Leiv is very handsome and she’s so pretty I’ll bet their baby is going to be just adorable! Drop it already! LOL

4. Angie_in_Arkansas says

I’ve gotten so tired of seeing pics of her but the one in the middle where she’s laughing is cute! I feel for her- I was that big, maybe bigger but I’m alot taller and not as petite as she is pre-pregnancy. She’s gonna have stretch marks like crazy! (and if she doesn’t then I’m gonna scratch her eyes out!! LOL Just kidding!) It seems the celebs have a secret they aren’t sharing about stretch mark prevention…damn Heidi Klum and the rest of ’em. LOL

5. boo says

OMG it looks like she has a basketball shoved in there just seeing how round she is… holy cow she’s big, she definitely looks cute though!!…I bet she can’t wait to have petite body back again!!~*

6. fee says

I wouldn’t be surprised if she delivers within the next few days. I remember seeing pics of Katie Holmes two days before she had Suri and she looked like this.

best of luck to Naomi and Liev.

7. Zbella says

I was gonna say, it must be hard to balance with such a big belly and petite frame. But she seems to be just fine! Good for her.

8. Carrie says

I looked like this both times and my babies were only 7.5 lbs (born 2 years apart). It was hard work looking so huge!

9. Andrea says

She’s “out” like that because of the position of her baby. It looks like it’s ready to descend.

10. sara says

I have never seen anyone look like her! All three of mine were big, but not “out” like that! I think she’ll look “cuter” with the baby born and in her arms….

11. Lauren says

Wow, her baby bump is huge. She’s petite though so maybe that’s why.

Very cute. Can’t wait to hear what she has. 🙂

12. phnxgirl says

Naomi is very petite so any belly would look large on her. But I agree with SOL, it is always funny when you see someone who seems large for a pregnancy and their baby comes out 6 pounds. Then you have the ones who gain 20 pounds and their baby is 8 pounds! Will be interesting to see what her baby weighs, she is ready to pop!

13. Miapocca says

She is a little lady…see pics of her standing next to nicole kidman…that baby is goign to be as big as August!

14. NannyVal says

I have two comments..Naomi is very large,indeed.liev is a big.tall guy,so Naomi probably cant drop cause there isnt any room for the baby to drop to.My last baby was 10lbs 8oz,and he didnt have any place to go either!.She shows such happiness to be carrying this baby,and its beautiful to see.I hope she has a very easy time. Good luck to the parents to be

15. Kit Kat says

She looks like shes ready to pop!! I cant wait to see her baby! Congrats and Best of Luck to Naomi! 🙂

16. Miranda says

Isn’t her belly still quite high up? I thought the baby would lay lower when it’s only like 1 week left of the pregnancy. But what do I know, I’m not a mom. 🙂 Good look to Naomi!

17. SOL says

That girl is huge…but whaddya wanna bet that the baby weighs around 6 lbs? It happens every time!

18. dori says

Doesn’t she look great? She’s always on the go… This girl is definatley shopping til she drops!

19. obnoxious spice says

hahaha…oh dear, the poor thing…as much as ANY of us loved our pregnancies.. (i adored BOTH mine) naomi’s looks like it is ready to be over…and then some…
    it is either a HUGE baby or she is a very tiny little lady…or a bit of both..either way..i feel for her and can’t wait to see the pics of the new addition to their family

20. DMITZ says

She is so adorable w/her big belly. She looks so happy and looks like she loves pregnancy. Can’t wait till the baby is born!