Heidi Klum With Henry & Leni

Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum was snapped with son Henry, 22 months, and daughter Leni, 3, at a Malibu, CA, park July 11th.

And just a sweet pic of Heidi and Henry out shopping!

Heidi Klum

Comments

1. Arielle says

I love the first picture of Leni. Reminds me of my 4 year old sister. Ahh, the wonders of the toddler years. [:

2. Mildred Wogbash says

A picture is worth a thousand words, or is that beyond your vocabulary? Just kidding darling, but do try to appreciate my observations for the wisdom they impart – if you are of open mind only my dear.

3. Nothing But The Truth! says

How the heck can you tell by a picture, whether two kids are getting along or not?

Yep, you are right Zbella, he is going to be tall like his father, I wonder if he will be a Singer also!

5. obnoxious spice says

#12 malayka…300 milll…???? are you kidding….that is amazing!!! is that purely from modelling???

# 20 u need help, they are just kids ,children fight with each other all the time that does not say they grow up not liking each other

7. Mildred Wogbash says

I camnt help but notice a mounting tension between Leni and Henry. They never seem to be getting along, Im affraid it will get worse until something tragic happens. Lets hope not.

8. Emma says

So sweet its lovely to read nice comments about this family. Some of the past posts/comments have shocked me that people have written.Looks like Leni is wearing Crocs.My son has a couple of pairs which he just loves.

Ha Ha, that’s exactly what I was thinking as soon as I saw the photo!! We’ve all been there, I’m just glad I didn’t have paps following me around to record my toddler telling me off!

10. Malayka says

I think a gal would really be cute. But is it me or Henry is growing bigger than Leni! I was reading somewhere about Heidi’s wealth. I didn’t know she was so loaded! OK I knew she was rich but 300 MIL worth, that is a shocker.

11. Lea says

I am glad to see, that all the negative insults directed towards Henry have been deleted.

Libraesque, why are you always trying to start trouble?

12. maggie says

I love henry hes so cute and his style is very original, in the second pic it looks like henry is wearing fairy flies

13. Libraesque2007 says

lea, I find it VERY strange that EVERY time peoples usernames get hijacked you show up to comment on it. Everyone else has learned to ignore this person, which I think is you

14. Libraesque2007 says

hahaha, very cute with the little wings on. I like his beads, he and Kingston are the fashion kings!!

15. Ha ha! says

That little girls seems like she’s telling her mommy
    ‘how it is” (bent forward & fist clenched) and her mommy is talking to her “through her teeth”! And the typical little boy – just eating while it’s all going on! That is too funny!

16. Lauren says

Very cute pictures. I’m loving Henry’s hair. Cute kids. I want Heidi and Seal to have a baby girl!! 🙂

17. carleigh says

Kids are just as cute as always, Heidi looks like she just truly enjoys and eats up spending time w/ her kids..that’s nice to see. Can’t wait till they have a baby girl!

18. Ms. Sugar Walls says

Her children are so beautiful! I love Henry’s hair, and his whole aura! Leni, is adorable…I’m waiting on little Johan to walk! I’m also waiting on Heidi to have another baby!