Teri Hatcher & Daughter In Paris

Teri Hatcher

Teri Hatcher and daughter Emerson Rose, 9, were snapped arriving for a dinner on board a luxury boat on Paris’s famous Seine River. This was part of the pre-wedding festivities for her Desperate Housewives co-star Eva Longoria.

I’ve often wondered how can these actresses keep their energy and stamina when they don’t eat and are this skinny? They have to be weak at times! She is pretty to me. The little girl looks just like her father, he is a handsome man too!

2. Alyssa says

I met Teri Hatcher at the Pirates 3 Premiere.. She is skinny and short in person. But she isn’t like grossly skinny, she seems naturally thin to me.

But she is kind of snobby to her fans.

3. minkysmom says

I read numerous places that Teri acted a fool that entire weekend trying to take focus away from Eva. I’m not a fan of her anyway. Regardless, her daughter looks like she’s having a good time so she must be a good mom.

4. kendra says

no I’ve seen more pictures of Teri Hatcher and her legs ARE that skinny, it’s not just the angle of the camera. But she and her daughter are having fun, that’s great. 🙂

5. Lauren says

Emerson is a beautiful little girl. Teri does look skinny in this picture but it’s probaby the angle of the camera.

6. Zbella says

Emerson is beautiful – really lovely! What a great smile. Teri went through a very thin stage a few years ago – when s he was doing the Radio Shack commercials – and looked 15 years older at that time. She is looking great again, but this picture does make her look very thin. I think it’s the angle of the shot.

7. dori says

I don’t know if it’s the camera but she’s looking really skinny to me. She and her daughter are often photographed laughing it up I get the feeling Terri is a great mother.