Cindy Crawford's Little Surfer Dude

Cindy Crawford

Here Cindy was snapped with her 8-year-old son Presley on June 30th.

“Cindy thinks Presley’s hair is surfer-dude cool,” a source told Star magazine. Reportedly, boys with flowing locks are becoming quite the norm in Malibu, the family’s home base.

Star magazine

Comments

1. Lily says

I have to gulp down pride and say…….OK Presley surpasses me in looks….but then again I bet I’m not the only one that’s defeated. 🙂

2. reeny says

boys will be BOYS, girls will be girls. The hair needs to go! He doesn’t look “cool” he looks like he wants to be a girl – whats next – a skirt?

3. Carla says

He is very pretty and obviously if he was getting teased I bet that hair would go quickly. Having said that, he already has a pretty girly face and with the hair, if he keeps this up, hmmm who knows???
    A lot of pretty boy kids grow up you know how??

4. Adelle says

I have never seen such a stunning little girl in my life. Why do people want to cut her hair? (sarcasm)

5. jewel says

I thought that Shiloh was the most beautiful child in hollywood until I saw this photo. This handsome young man seems to blow them all out of the park!! What a beautful child!!!

6. Michelle says

Lordy, as I read supportive after supportive post, I had to recheck my URL, as Presley is usually flooded with “hair haters”! But then they finally started coming in, and I knew I was in the right place after all! “Reportedly”??? Some of us just live in our own little worlds…this is a completely de rigueur boy haircut, and has been for years and years. Accordingly, he doesn’t get teased at all; because nobody but the narrow-minded sticks-in-the-mud ever get worked up about it, much less fellow kids. Short-haired boys stick out more around here. And I’ll say it again: I’ve never not been able to divine a long-haired boy’s gender, nor a short-haired girl’s. Irrespective, why must people’s gender even be identified in a forum like this? It’s like the singles ads; some people just say they have “kids”…and what’s wrong with that? What difference should their gender make? Advice: you can’t change it, so why rail against it here? Just keep scrolling past Presley, Ryder, Joaquin, etc. and leave the site a happier person!

7. kimmy says

This “boy” is way too pretty. He looks like a girl. The fact that she let his hair grow out only adds to it and he probaby gets teased. C’mon Cindy- at least give him one masculine feature.

8. Karina says

I think he’s adorable, really good looking. I’m sure he’s going to be UNBELIEVABLEY good looking when he grows up. Grow it Presley! =)

9. obnoxious spice says

long hair or not, this child is simply STUNNING!!!
    does anyone know how old she is now???

10. Ms. Sugar Walls says

Please cut his hair….just a little bit! I thought that he was he daughter! I must say that he is a cutie! He looks like his mom! I wish that we had pix of her daughter!

11. sara says

“Reportedly, boys with flowing locks are becoming quite the norm in Malibu, the family’s home base.”,,,,,well, you’d better do like everyone else then. Can’t be left out and look different in Jollywood! CONFORMITY!

12. Natai Zap says

HE’S THE CUTEST KID I’VE EVER SEEN LOVE THE HAIR, KEEP IT LONG. IT’S THE STYLE NO ONE WEAR IT BETTER THEN HE DOES, HE A YOUNG BOY AN GREAT LOOKING AT THAT. NO ONE HAS BETTER LOOKING KIDS THEN CINDY CRAWFORD, I HOPE SHE’S NOT GOING TO STOP AT 2 KID KEEP MAKING PRETTY BABIES. KEEP THE PHOTO’S COMING GREAT LOOKING KIDS…

13. Mitzy says

Let’s face it–he doesn’t look cute–he looks like a GIRL!
    Cindy, get him to a barber so he’ll look like a boy!

14. Yikes! says

What?? Too freaking long AND too freaking styled! I think long – ISH hair looks really cute on boys, especially when its kind of messy looking. He 100% looks like a girl and a prissy girl at that. He needs to rub his hands on his head to make it look “messy cool”. All that said – he is really, really cute. He will probably be really cute when he gets older.
    PS. His style would look really cute on Cindy!

15. Nicki says

He is a very pretty boy. I don’t mind when they kid decides they want to let it grow. A one or two year old kid doesn’t look cute with, JMO. But does it roots look really dark, like he puts something in it, or is it just the pic? I know Kaya has darker hair. Both very cute kids.

16. carleigh says

She has two beautiful children. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this little guy modeling when he get’s older…or even now for that matter. He’s just a stunning looking little boy, beautiful hair and just breathtakingly handsome for a little guy.

17. Julie says

She’s the hottest celeb of all time, and her son is going to grow up to be an absolute stunner. I thought he looked like his daddy, be he clearly takes after mom. I don’t know if the picture quality is poor, but it looks like Cindy has had something done. Could just be Botox, but there’s something different. But let me be the first to say that I fully support that, and I plan to take care of some things when the time comes!!!!! Also, just in case Cindy is reading, my husband is in love with you 🙂

18. Essie says

He’s quite the surfer dude!!! I’m really glad Cindy is taking the long hair in stride. I think he looks great.