Britney Takes Her Boys Out For A Starbucks Run

Britney Spears

Britney was snapped taking Sean Preston, 1 1/2, and Jayden James, 10 months out for a Starbucks run in LA on Tuesday. Awwwww! Britney’s boys are so cute!

Comments

Doesn’t she own a bathing suit? Doesn’t she have a swimming pool in her backyard? Don’t they have swimming pools at the fancy hotels she stays at in Beverly Hills?

2. hailei says

I was never really a fan of hers, but i really like her much better since she got pregnant with sean… i think sean is adorable, he looks so much like a celebrity baby, he has that special something in his look 😀 He’s a doll. And Jayden looks like a blackberry pie, delicous and sweet and makes you just wanna eat the little guy up. :)) I love them, and britney is so over jugded for everything.. give her some credit, she’s not a bad mother…

3. dori says

carleigh I saw that pic and my point of view on it was she was at a secluded beach it was very hot and she decided to take a dip the only thing wrong there was…. why were the paparzzi there? It was not a public beach.
    This girl can’t go to the bathroom without a cameraman flollowing her. I don’t think she did anything wrong. This poor girl has absolutely no privacy in her life.

She is as trashy acting as can be. Needs lots more therapy as I have said all along, far from being okay emotionally, she is still on a downward spiral, Kevin will retain partial custody of the kids for a long time to come. I know her family cringes every time they see one of her trashy pictures she loves!

5. Zbella says

It’s Sean crying. Tiffany, that is nice of you to be supportive. But really she needs to turn her little man around so he doesn’t get his neck snapped in a car wreck. I have a baby the same age and they need to be REAR FACING for 12 months AND 20 pounds…

6. carleigh says

Check out TMZ..the trainwreck is at it again! She stripped off her clothes (except bra and panties) and just went “swimming” yesterday. Does this woman know no shame and she should keep her clothes on and stay HOME! It wouldn’t be quite so sad to me if she didn’t have these two precious little boys to consider, which by her actions she clearly doesn’t!

7. Tiffany says

It looks like Sean’s buckled in right.
    I think that no matter what she does someone is going to find fault in her and her actions. It is really too bad that she can not been given even a little credit for the more positive things she has been doing versus the negative from her past.
    I hope that someday she will be able to prove to the doubting Thomas’ out there that she is a good mom and that she does have the boys best interest at heart.
    I still think she is doing so much better than she ever has with the kids and proving that she wants to be a mom. I think she deserves a pat on the back for the hard work she has done.

8. Tiffany says

It looks like Sean’s buckled in right.

9. Amy says

#9 and #13 I was thinking the same things. You’d think by now she would know, but she is not the only mother to do things like this. Ive known people, they just need to be told, some dont like being told and think they know everything. Obviously not.

I agree with #9, Jayden is not strapped in right. But so many people don’t know that you are supposed to raise the middle clasp up to armpit level. Plus, they always have to face backwards until they are a year old and 20 pounds. If they are over 20 but not a year, they still have to face backwards because if they don’t they could have internal decapitation in a wreck because their neck muscles are underdeveloped.

11. just a thought says

Can’t stand Britney – she’s a wreck, but her boys are adorable. I have to say that every time I see a picture of one or both boys in a carseat I can’t help but notice that they are strapped in wrong. Look at the youngest one and notice how the buckle is out of view, presumably down by his tummy. It should be clasped tightly around his chestbone area – in the picture it is slack and low. If she gets into a car crash his tummy and abdomen are at serious risk for a major injury. Why can’t she figure out how to strap them in properly?????

12. dori says

Brit looks great and those boys wow are they ever gorgeous! They are getting cuter all the time. Can’t you just eat them up?

13. M`i`a`p`o`c`c`a says

Britney has cute kids they look a .lot like her….I am not a britney fan but I think she gets too much flak for simply spending time with her kids…from where I stand she is always with them, ,,,how else are people able to count her mistakes…I know several mothers who make some serious life threatening mistakes and yet they have no camera on them to report it…at least she isnt in 4 inch heels [preten..ten..ding to play with her kids in a picturesque park..hahaha

give the girl a break , she is trying…

Two of the cutest kids!!! Love the little chubby baby! They look so much like one another, I bet Sean is a spoiled brat.

She acts like she is addicted to Starbucks!

15. Lauren says

Sean and Jayden are adorable!! Beautiful little boys. Britney is looking really old and haggard. Guess all her partying and smoking are catching up to her.