Ben Affleck & Violet

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Proud papa Ben Affleck was snapped with 2-year-old Violet during a father-daughter outing in Brentwood, CA on Tuesday.

1. Jenn says

Vi is so adorable and I think it’s great that Ben and Jen actually spend quality time with their child, anlike other celeb families. No wonder she seems like such a happy baby.

2. Zbella says

I can’t tell if the shoes have pink or red – but who cares? I mean, it’s obvious that Daddy dressed her and did her hair… She is adorable no matter what!

3. Libraesque20007 says

I think the person who said that is smoking crack, those shoes look white blue and red to me, they match perfect, very cute little outfit, and Ben is the hottness

4. Kat says

Awww. Love this family. I love that Ben always is protecting and is always with Vi. Same with Jen. They are the cutiest celb family! I also agree with Kendra… its soo annoying when parents always match their kids outfits with the kids shoes. But anyways… LOVE BEN,JEN AND VI!!

5. AmyY says

I agree with Kendra… I think its ridiculous when people have a specific pair of shoes for each outfit… what a waste of money! I always buy neutral shoes that can go with anything… what do they wear them for… six months before they outgrow them!!

6. kendra says

lmao you guys crack me up with the whole matching thing. These kids are not china dolls, and while matching outfits are cute, sometimes I think they go over the top. (Just the other day I saw three girls from the same family wearing the same dress… it kinda made me gag like let your kids have individual styles!!!) Let Jen dress her baby the way she wants, when you have your own kids (or if you already have kids) you can match them as much as you want!

7. dori says

violet sure is a sweet baby and seems like a very very happy child. Most pics I see her smiling and enjoying herself. And her parents always seem to be taking her to fun places. Nice family. I like them a lot.

8. Libraesque says

so so so cute, I love the bow. She’s not the prettiest baby, but she’s definitely the most adorable

9. Private Catt says

Ok..I’m all for family, but WHY? do they insist on not matching V’s clothes together? LOOK at her shoes, what is up with that? No red, or whatsoever! FInally what is up with her hair? Daddy..probably did it! I hope so..for her sake!